Reiki Attunement Record May. 31, 2010

After attunement list displays here
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Reiki Attunement Record May. 31, 2010

Post by mohan »

Dear lightworkers,
I am glad to say that your attunements are done successfully and ready to call down. kindly see the General Guidelines for attunements. to call down the attunement.
After attunement kindly do Feedback.
For Cerificates.

It will be greatly appreciated if you support us in Holistic Orphan Care program
Also, would simply send your blessings to HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE (HLS). and include it in your daily prayer and /or healing session.
You may send blessings and healing to needed people. Kindly see Distant Energy Healing. May be plant a tree and save environment, or/and Visit orphan children and do something for them. etc.
Any random act of humanity is your payment in full.
Your healing is greatly appreciated in exchange of the attunements.
Offering energy healing at THC will give you more practical knowledge. Taking this step also brings the professional greater responsibility.
If you simply wish to give extra support to theholisticcare.com for the maintenance of this website. Your thoughtful support is heartfelt and greatly appreciated!
Thank you and God bless you.
Regards with love and light,
Mohan :D

Santosh Kumar Jha--Pune, India--Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
M. Shuaib Yunus--Lahore, Pakistan--Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
VIBIANA ARCE--MIAMI BEACH, FL--Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
Prashu--Mysore (India)--Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
Dobromil Kozlowski--Poznan, Poland--Usui Reiki 2
MONIKA AGARWAL--utrecht, netherlands--usui Reiki 2
Amber Holmes--Mayfield, UT--Usui Reiki 1
Luan Meades--Portsmouth, United Kingdom--Usui Reiki 1
Lucia--Windsor, Ontario, Canada--Usui Reiki 1
Rajas Rahul Nadkarni--Thane, Maharashtra, India--Usui Reiki 1
Subharthi Sen--Kolkata, India--Usui Reiki 1
Sreya Sarkar--Kolkata, India--Usui Reiki 1
Giulio Grassini Bocchi Bianchi--Perugia, Italy--Usui Reiki 1
Atticus--Clarkston, WA, US--Usui Reiki 1
Rafal--Chrzanów, Poland--Usui Reiki 1
Upasana--Ludhiana,India--Usui Reiki 1
Suryakanta singh--kochi (INDIA)--Usui Reiki 1

Eva Garcia Segura--El Vendrell, Spain--Kundalini Reiki Master/Teacher
James Byrne--Greenisland,Northern Ireland, UK--Kundalini Reiki2
Tabris Tabarsi--Padang, Indonesia--Kundalini Reiki 2 Reattunement
vestmentkeeper--Falun, Sweden--Kundalini ReiKi 2
KARTIK UPRETI--NAINITAL, INDIA--- kundalini reiki 1
Ganesh Pawar--Mumbai, India--Kundalini Reiki 1
Kimberly Hom--Los Angeles, United States--Kundalini Reiki 1
Hugo Torres--Guatemala, Guatemala--Kundalini Reiki 1
Shyam Singh--Varanasi, India--Kundalini Reiki 1
Heather M Bass--Amherst, Ohio, USA--Kundalini Reiki 1

Gary S.--Kansas City, USA--Ayurveda Reiki Master/Teacher
Sean Bailey--El Wellington, United States--Ayurveda Reiki 1

It is sadly noticed many members do not read the instructions carefully before posting a request. Instructions regarding attunements, the timings etc are clearly mentioned.
Kindly read the attunement sections. Lots of post's there.
kindly do a little searching and most probably you will find answers for your questions.

Dear Friends,
Kartik Upreti,
Ganesh Laxman Pawar,
Prashu,
Shyam Singh,
Gary,
M. Shuaib Yunus,
Rahul Nadkarni
Your request is not compliance with the policies and terms and conditions of THC. Few of you even not introduced you in introduction section yet. Let me bring your attention that, attunements are not free but You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly. if, ok then only submit the post (clearly mentioned in guidelines).
If you post attunement request on the behalf of anyone, it is your duty to ensure he/she is well known about the terms and condition here.

Dear Brandon Holtz,
DNA Transformer attunements will be open in days to come (Stephen and I am working on that only) special notification will be publish for that.
Also, New upgraded version of Kundalini Reiki i.e. Kundalini Reiki 2009 will be included at THC from next attunement (separate notification will be posted).
suryakanta singh

Re: Reiki Attunement Record May. 31, 2010

Post by suryakanta singh »

dear mohanji
sorry for being so late in answering,as u know my father had cancer so i was with him these days.on the day of attunement i was not in kochi but with him in ludhiana (punjab).these days i was with my parents and did not go for internet so i couldn't answer u about the experience i had on 31 may 2010.it won't be wrong if i say that i felt nothing that day as i was occupied with the thought of my father.but as my name is there in your list so i wanted to know that am i attuned to reiki as i was not in kochi and also was not aware of it.kindly reply.
yours truly
suryakanta singh ::)
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Reiki Attunement Record May. 31, 2010

Post by mohan »

Dear Suryakanta,
My deepest condolences go out to you and family. I pray father passed over peacefully.
as my name is there in your list so i wanted to know that am i attuned to reiki as i was not in kochi and also was not aware of it.kindly reply.
You are attuned. if you did not call it down do it now.
it is yet available to call down.
Many people can feel the attunment as It is done, as heat or waves of energy flowing into their body or they may see light etc.. Some people do not have any such experience at all (but they are still attuned).
Good luck.
love,
Mohan