Reiki Attunement Record August 11, 2011

After attunement list displays here
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Reiki Attunement Record August 11, 2011

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Lightworkers,
I am glad to say that your attunements are done successfully and ready to call down. kindly see the General Guidelines for attunements. to call down the attunement.

The Attunements are a gift of love from THC done by me with the kind Blessings of Master Mohan
Please take them very seriously. They are by no means less than any paid attunements done elsewhere. They are not a experiment but a conscious decision by you.
I regret to say that I do not find Seriousness & respect in many of the applicants & other members. As well as I hold no attachments to the attunements once done it is my responsibility & commitment to the Cosmos. With this in principle I have a right to know the people I am attuning and what they stand for. Simple typed formalities are not enough; there must be some communication & positive action on the forum; also in your daily life. Simply attunements will not help you if you don't respect them. With the attitude observed here, I am afraid most of you are not on the right path. Make no mistake I am not judgmental, its the truth.
Any change of attitude in the right direction is for your own benefit. You will be well rewarded & highly appreciated by your peers and Masters.

Here is is the list of those attuned.
Chee Yew Wai ||| Usui Reiki Level 2
Nicola Walkden (Saffron) ||| Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
Monika Agarwal ||| Ayurveda Reiki, Level I
Saille Simonetti ||| Ayurveda Reiki, Level I
Ali Aldossri ||| Ayurveda Reiki, Level I
Nirmal Dhanak ||| Ayurveda Reiki, Level 2
Ramakrishna K ||| Ayurveda Reiki Master/Teacher
Abdol Amir Ziyaeefar ||| Kundalini Reiki Level 2
Brad Kaye ||| Kundalini Master
If any of you I have missed by mistake kindly please address the issue in the Feedback only & not anywhere else within 2 days.
After attunement kindly do Feedback.
Link for Certificates.
Thank you.

It will be greatly appreciated if you support us in Holistic Orphan Care program
Also, would simply send your blessings to HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE (HLS). and include it in your daily prayer and /or healing session.
You may send blessings and healing to needed people. Kindly see Distant Energy Healing. May be plant a tree and save environment, or/and Visit orphan children and do something for them. etc.
Any random act of humanity is your payment in full.
Your healing is greatly appreciated in exchange of the attunements.
Offering energy healing at THC will give you more practical knowledge. Taking this step also brings the professional greater responsibility.
If you simply wish to give extra support to theholisticcare.com for the maintenance of this website. Your thoughtful support is heartfelt and greatly appreciated!
Thank you and God bless you.
Regards with love and light,
Stephen