Tashi delek, I am Saille

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
Saille

Tashi delek, I am Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,
I have been searching for a place to delve deeply into Reiki and receive my Master's attunements. I have been a practitioner of Usui Reiki 1 and 2 for 12 years.
The Earth and all of her inhabitants are in such need of healing. Of Light, and becoming aware that we are all one, and that what we do for self, we do for all. Reiki is such a tool, one of the many tools with which we can help others, which is why we've chosen to be here at this time. To offer balance, we must first seek and then become balance. And then we can, and must, give this balance to all who seek this healing and balance.
I look forward to learning, and to getting to know you all at this site.
It is with humbleness that I greet you all. May we all learn to be the peace we seek.
Namaste,
Saille
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Tashi delek, I am Saille

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Saille.. WELCOME at THC Family. :wD :wD :wD

You are at the right place. Although you are very experienced. still you can get more knowledge here.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
Most welcome & as Pradeep said you have landed at the right place.
the Master attunement from our dear Mohan is truly magnificent.
Kindly share more about your Blue Energy. Mother Earth/ Cosmos has gifted you with this wonderful energy.
It will be very helpful.
Also delighted to hear the Tibetan phrase, "Tashi Dalek" after a long time.
May all be good & auspicious with you as well.
be Blessed.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, and thank you for your warm welcoming.
I do believe that I've found the right place. Our Guides steer us toward exactly what we need and when we need it.
I have so much to learn. The more we delve into what we know, the more we realize that our understanding is but a drop in a limitless ocean. Resting may be necessary, but it is not the way in which to grow. It is time, now, for me to not rest, but to push ahead and accept what comes, in order to help others.
Regarding the Blue. When I drowned at the age of four, I had a being with me. I was not afraid, for I was nestled in this being's arms, who said his/her name was Michel. The being was an extraordinary mixture of shades of blue, lit with a fiery (yet immensely) loving white light. I have never felt such peace, such love, such power, in my life, and yet it is always with me. It often colors my peripheral vision. When I do healings, especially with my Reiki, people often say they kept seeing a strange color of blue. People who see auras say that my aura has no other color besides what I call the Blue.
I have always felt a deep connection to the Divine Feminine, and believe that She is who called me to seek Reiki. At the time, 12 years ago, I felt that Reiki I and II would be sufficient. For some time now I've felt that She has called me again to accept the Reiki Master/Teacher attunement.
When, in a fairly recent meditation, I felt Her place some sort of symbol into my Crown chakra, I was astounded. It's a symbol that looks unlike any I've seen, and I believe the Master/Teacher attunement will activate whatever symbol She placed. What this will do, what I am to do with this symbol is a mystery to me at this point, but I feel it has to do with the combination of Reiki and the Blue. It makes me feel very humbled, to think I can be of service.
I don't know how long I was dead. But the Blue, my wonderful being, and the ability to sense (but not see) auras and what is wrong with things and people returned to life with me.
My sincere apologies for such a long post, but I wanted to answer your question, and thank you all for such a warm welcome, and for giving me the opportunity to explain this precious energy I am blessed to have in order to help others.
I am so looking forward to receiving my attunement and go back over the Usui RM manual daily.
My Guides are also telling me (daily, lol) that I will be going through the Kundalini attunements. This is something I've felt, but I am researching and making sure I prepare myself for Kundalini's rising, a time-consuming process, as you know so well.
I have so much to learn, and this site is a wonderful place, so full of loving people and energies, so giving and both powerful and gentle. I am truly blessed to have been guided here, and will do my best to help as many as I can.
Namaste,
Saille
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
Kindly accept my apologies for not thanking you for sharing info about your wonderful "Blue Energy"
Also I am very pleased you shared the importance of Feminine Energy. Without it there can be no healing, manifestation or growth.
Please if you are ready to share the "Blue Energy" healing I can make a invitation post for a mass healing session on our Distance healing section.
Kindly let me know asap.
May all be good & auspicious with you eternally.
Tashi Dalek.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Steve,

I'm sorry. I just now saw your post. I'm still learing how to navigate around this site.

Yes, of course, if you'd like me to share the Blue I will do anything that may be of service.

I'm not sure what you mean about sharing it and a mass healing, could you explain what you'd like and what you would like me to do?

Just let me know and I'll do anything I can!

Namaste.

(p.s. the notification of replies does not seem to work for me.)
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Hi Saille.....
Saille wrote:I'm not sure what you mean about sharing it and a mass healing, could you explain what you'd like and what you would like me to do?
Steve ji Wants to say that....if you like to share the BLUE ENERGY at THC, for group healing or healing of many people, then he will create a new post at Distance Healing section ( Here :--> http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=7 ). so any person who requires or interested in BLUE Energy Healing can post a request, then you can heal them all in a single session.
Saille wrote:I'm still learing how to navigate around this site.
Don't worry...the User Interface @ THC is very easy, after log in just look at right side of the web page ....

there are two types of menu

1) Main Menu
2) User Menu

under Main Menu 5 links are available...go through your desired link..n for active posts follow the link View Active Post

or go to board index n explore the site section wise.

Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

Thank you, Steve and Pradeep. I would be honored to do a mass healing. I'll use the Blue, Reiki, and Surya Shakti. I've gone into stillness and my Guides also feel this is appropriate--I have learned to hold much more Blue at one time with the Surya Shakti in particular (they seem to work in tandem, not just at the same time).

I'll keep checking to read the post on the Distant Healing forum section.

Namaste.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

I have been spending time infusing the Light Sphere with the Blue. When you're ready to put up a post on the Distance Healing Request section, I'll start going through any requests for the Blue and will do a healing for them. But anyone can tap into the Blue in that wonderful Light Sphere (which I absolutely love!). I've set the intention that anyone who wants to receive the energy will be able to do so.

Namaste, and I hope you're all well!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Will do it Saille as soon as possible & inform you.