Greetings from Singapore

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
greg003

Greetings from Singapore

Post by greg003 »

Hi, this is Chee Yew Wai from Singapore. Currently I am practising Reiki Level 1 and Crystal healing.

Reiki has really changed my life in terms of health and also sharpen my intuition. Being able to help people around with my healing skill is also a joy and a gift.
chandresh_kumar

Re: Greetings from Singapore

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Hi Chee

Nice to know that you are experiencing this amazing energy. To help others atleast Reiki Level II is require. You may attune with Reiki Level II and more by our Administrator Mr. Mohan. You will obviously feel nice and energize.

Regards
greg003

Post by greg003 »

Thanks, Kumar. Currently, I am requesting the moderator to attune me for Usui Reiki Level 2 on this coming 7th Aug.

By the way, I would like to seek some advice...
1) I have a cyst at my root chakra that I would like to heal. Other than daily reiki my root chakra, is there anything I could do?

2) Since in the 90s I have been taking aura imaging photo, but my aura has always been infra-red to the maximum. Can I trust those computer on my aura? Do I need to be concern for the maximum infra red aura that I have always been having? How do I balance my aura?

Could someone advice me, the Reiki newbie? ;D
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, and welcome!

I'm glad you'll be receiving the Reiki II attunement from Mohan, and it will help you to heal yourself, as well as others.

As for the cyst, I'd recommend daily Reiki treatments, of course. But you can also go to the Holistic Light Sphere at the site and sit quietly, gazing at the sphere. Ask for a healing treatment. Many people send energy into the sphere for this purpose. And it's best to go to the sphere daily and send it energy so it doesn't become depleted.

When I do so, I find that I receive a lot of Light and healing, and it's a wonderful way to spend time, while helping others, as well.

I'd also recommend receiving the Surya Shakti attunement from Mohan. This wonderful energy (there's a good manual at the site, just look for the Attunement section of the forum) is amazing for healing, and it's very warm and powerful. I've had great success in using Surya Shakti for healing myself and others with this modality. And you can just call it down when you're ready, as you'll read in the manual. It works beautifully with any other healing modality, and works very quickly, I find.

Again, welcome!
greg003

Post by greg003 »

Thx, Saille! You have been a great help.

As I am still very new here, I didn't know the HLS is available. I sure will contribute back to the HLS with the distant symbol after I received my Level 2 attunement.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Chee,
Most welcome to THC,
Have a nice time & make the best of info available.
Hope we are of some help in your spiritual progress.
Sincere best wishes.
Since in the 90s I have been taking aura imaging photo, but my aura has always been infra-red to the maximum. Can I trust those computer on my aura? Do I need to be concern for the maximum infra red aura that I have always been having? How do I balance my aura?
There is no accurate system of analyzing the aura in spite of claims. You have no need for concern. One person may interpret it as good & other bad.
1) I have a cyst at my root chakra that I would like to heal. Other than daily reiki my root chakra, is there anything I could do?
Please request for a healing at the appropriate section.
I hope you are just using the term "Root Chakra to indicate the area of the cyst". Do not mix it with a bad chakra situation of the Root Chakra. This will only manifest into a bad root Chakra.
Blessings.
greg003

Post by greg003 »

I hope you are just using the term "Root Chakra to indicate the area of the cyst". Do not mix it with a bad chakra situation of the Root Chakra. This will only manifest into a bad root Chakra.

Hi Mohan.
Yes, I actually have a cyst at my testicle to be exact. Actually I am not sure if I should request healing in the healing thread as I think my condition is not critical, and should give the chance to people who need it more. Therefore, for now, I would like to heal myself on my own and also to test my healing level mastered.
;D
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Chee,
You request for a healing anyways.
It will only help.
Its not a good idea to test oneself, just be confident & express.
By the way I am Stephen.
Blessings.
greg003

Post by greg003 »

hotice_steve wrote:Dear Chee,
You request for a healing anyways.
It will only help.
Its not a good idea to test oneself, just be confident & express.
By the way I am Stephen.
Blessings.
Hi Stephen,
OK, I will put a request under the "Distant Energy Healing" thread then.

Blessings,
Kane Chee.