Introduction

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
Narayan Debnath

Introduction

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Hello, Iam Narayan Debnath from Assam(India).Iam a post graduate and want to learn Reiki and other Holistic curing processes.As a new member I'll be glad if all of you help me in achieving my goal.Thanking you.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Introduction

Post by mohan »

Dear Narayanji,
Namaste and welcome to The Holistic Care family.
Wish you a happy exploring. Following links may help you for quick start.
Dear Newcomers,
Welcome to THC.
Here are some important links.
The pages below will give you a idea of what Reiki can help & how. Here are some pages which are a must read....
[list]The Seven Laws of Psychic Energy
Kundalini Science_Yoga Nadis and Padmas Or Chakras
HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE
SUNDAY THEME HEALING
FORGIVENESS SESSIONS
FREE YOURSELF FROM ATTACHMENT TO OUTCOME
Reiki Questions & Answers
Cleanning Charging Attuning objects
"YOU ARE A HEALER"
Physical Symptoms Of Ascension
REIKI MEDITATION
Holistic Care Main page(Lots of info here on Holistic Methods of Healing
ATTUNEMENTS(Please read carefully all instructions by Master Mohan before requesting any attunements)
The Usui Reiki Shiki Ryoho Gakkai (Traditional Reiki Methods & Techniques)[/list][/b]Members please add links which you consider important for newbies.
Please read all the recent & past posts to help you develop on various spiritual fronts.
Please feel to ask if you have any navigation problems on the forum. Somebody out here will surely guide you.
God Bless
Saille

Post by Saille »

Welcome, Narayan, may you find all that you knew you were seeking here. And may you find all you were intended to find all along. Usually, lol, what you were intended to find is much more vast and far deeper than what you thought you'd find.

And this is a great place to find the depth you're looking for. Enjoy, and it will be great to get to know you!

Be the peace you seek,
Saille
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

I heartily thank both Mr. Mohan & Saille for detecting and giving me hands as a torch-bearer on my heart's way from darkness to light . Thanking U once again.