Introductions

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
Hleymeister

Introductions

Post by Hleymeister »

Hello all,

I am a new member to holisticcare.com forums and I would like to say hello and thank you for having me here. I am spiritual and the religion I closely relate myself to is Wiccanism and I absolutely believe that people have the right to worship (or not) as they please. :) I have always had a great love and respect for planet earth and hope to be able to contribute to helping myself, others, mankind, and the planet. I hope that joining here I could meet sincere and wonderful people and to learn more about spiritual topics, attunements, etc.

Have a lovely day!

:V:

Holly
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Introductions

Post by mohan »

Dear Holly,
welcome to THC family. Thanks for your intro. it is nice to know about you and your thoughts.
I have always had a great love and respect for planet earth and hope to be able to contribute to helping myself, others, mankind, and the planet.
I appreciate :wD !
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste and welcome, Holly!

I'm not surprised that you feel a close affinity with and respect for nature with a background of knowledge and experience in Paganism. Paganism's seed message and practices are all about the respect for and worship of both Source as the God and Goddess, and about the divinity of such deities in everything seen, felt, and done.

Here you'll find a group of people who respect all beliefs, as long as they come from pure intentions and an open heart. You'll find the Holistic Care family to offer a wealth of information and I'm sure you'll find your own horizons expanding in ways that are both compatible and expansive to what you already know. Happy explorations!

Be the peace you seek,
Saille
Hleymeister

Post by Hleymeister »

:gL

Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope you have a lovely and fun-filled weekend!