Namaste, Introduction

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
libera

Namaste, Introduction

Post by libera »

Hello,

My name is Caroline and I am new to this forum. I was attuned to Usui Reiki 1 in a workshop about 5 years ago around the time I was diagnosed with a couple benign tumors. I have been practicing mostly on myself and my partner and recently received Usui Reiki 2 and 3 attunements distantly.

I am joining this forum to learn from others, share experiences, and join in the journey towards becoming a greater light to others.

Namaste :)
-Caroline
venuslove

Re: Namaste, Introduction

Post by venuslove »

Hello,

I just joined the community here myself but I wanted to let you know I am glad you joined... There is an abundant amount of information to help everyone heal and for me doing something to give back is a huge part of why I joined. I also have health issues from a surgery that unfortunately went wrong for me that resulted in chronic body pain and me currently on things for helping cancer. I said a prayer and sent energy to you hoping your receive all that you need to heal. :F0
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

Welcome to both of you! This is a terrific community full of wonderful people, I am sure you'll love it. :F0 :F0
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

:F0 Thank you for the kind welcome :F0
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Namaste, Caroline! Highest blessings to you and your life. I hope you like it at THC, and feel free to post in the forums!

-Wes
libera

Post by libera »

Thank you everyone, for the warm welcome! And how kind of you, venuslove for the prayer and energy :)