Greetings from a new member!

Here you can introduce yourself, and know about our other members.
Gergana

Greetings from a new member!

Post by Gergana »

Hello everybody! Thank you for giving me a warm reception! I'm happy to meet so many open-hearted people here and become a part of their family!

In expectation of pleasant moments together,

Yours, Gergana
:)
venuslove

Re: Greetings from a new member!

Post by venuslove »

Hello,
welcome. I'm glad you joined you will find alot of interesting information as well as nice people to interact with. Wishing you all the best. Take care.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Welcome Gergana in THC family. It is nice to see you here. Not repeating Lara's words, only hoping for sharing healing requirements, your ideas and views, suggestions, questions and Love...

Warm welcome. :F0

Chandresh
Gergana

Post by Gergana »

Nice to meet you Lara and Chandresh! Thank you for paying attention to my appearance and sending me these kind wishes! May your weekend be delightful! :)

Regards,
Gergana
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Gergana,
Most welcome to THC.
Kindly read all the post for newbies.
Also please write in proper text so people can read what you write.
Wish you all the best in your spiritual journey with us.
Blessings.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Welcome!!! I hope you like it here and find the healing for you! Much love.

P.S. Steve has a point. However pretty, it is hard to read italicized light colors ^_^

Highest Blessings!
-Wes
Gergana

Post by Gergana »

Dear Stephen,
thank you for the remark. I'm sorry for the inappropriate type I've used. I just have a weakness for italics and graphic design. :) Please, feel free to tell me anytime I don't observe the rules of the site. Meanwhile, I'll continue reading as much topics I can, to become well acquainted with the site and its members!

Wishing you excellent health, pure love and supreme wisdom,

Gergana
Gergana

Post by Gergana »

Hello Wes,
I'm glad to meet you! May this wonderful smile, you have, always light up your face!

Wishing you all your soul is longing for,

Gergana :)
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Gergana,
It's nice of you to acknowledge the small err. :F0 :wD
I have made the text bold & increased the font size.
I too love art & when when people put in extra work it is appreciated.
By the way where are you from?
Nice name. In Indian language Hindi as per its phonetic sound it means "announcement"
Agree that Wes has a great smile. Hey Wes the girls from Monroe must be vying for dates. ;) ;D :Lv
Many Blessings.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

I was thinking weather or not to reply and what I should say xP Well, I awkwardly thank you both! :D Can't say much about the girls, being homeschooled, but I know a few have been interested (not being proud, just awkwardly providing the truth). I'm glad you like my smile :P

-Highest Blessings,
-Wes
Gergana

Post by Gergana »

Dear all,

Let me say few words about myself and help you get a right idea who, the person you fraternize with, is. I was born in Bulgaria 26 years ago. Because English is not my native language, I hope you'll forgive me if there are any mistakes in my writing. I'm married, although not officially. Love doesn't need formality, does it? I still feel like a child in many aspects, but paradoxically or not, I'm trying to have my own children. I believe in God, but I don't give Him a religiously-formed name. Different ways we call Him don't have to be a reason for disunion between people. The main goal, I go after, is to fulfill my potential, so that my presence be beneficial for the world. I do my utmost not to harm anybody. Lead by this intention, I stopped eating meat 4 years ago. I pray everyday to become better in my deeds- not only to keep myself away from bad act, because I feel that's not enough. Some time ago, looking for a way to help people stay healthy, I found Reiki. Fascinated, I passed level 1 and started practicing. Later, I heard about another type of energy healing- Omni and became a practitioner too. I'm very happy I could make a progress with Reiki, thanks to your responsiveness. I'm interested in art, especially artistic photography and graphic design. I'm fond of creating beauty that way. I love literature and had some poems written in the past. I dream to be an author who serves for inspiration and guiding light. I've also gained a diploma in classic massage. In my opinion, massage is a great way to caress unknown person like a mother. What I miss is more courage. I would like to leave behind the job, I just make my living with, and devote myself completely to the things I find important. Thank you for reading my post. I hope I was not so boring. I would be glad if someone see a soul mate in me. Or even a small sign on his life path.

May all of you be healthy and happy! God bless you!

Yours,

Gergana :)
Gergana

Post by Gergana »

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for the information you gave me. It was very interesting for me to know that my name has a special meaning. What a pity that in Bulgarian it isn't so. Pronunciation of both "g" letters in it is like in the word "get". Also, thanks for fixing the type in my first post. It looks much better now. :)

Best regards,
Gergana
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Gergana,
Your English is very very good. :wD
Coming from Bulgaria I should say its excellently great. ;) ;D
I am very impressed with your detailed Introduction & I think that's the way one should introduce one's self.
Once you are willing to express you always can & language proves to be a very small barrier.
Though I am brought up with English education & primarily speak English, while writing I write in a very ordinary conversation style.
Wish you all the best in your spiritual path & may you find your soul-mate soon. Kindly search the om forum search box for particular post. Feel free to ask anything.
Blessings
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

It's great to know you better! And, like Stephan said, your English is really good ^_^