mohan
Administrator
Administrator

THC's new avatar

Post by mohan »

Dear lightworkers,
Namaste!
Lot of changes are undergoing at THC.
At present there r a few security concerns as well as limitations with current forum software so it will be transferred to a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable bulletin board package with existing users and data.  We are working hard from last few moths for that. 90% work is completed. I expect this new interactive look with lot of new features by 1st week of April.
Kindly note:
1. Forum will be offline from last week of Mar. that will enable me to extract data from the database and import it in new forum structure.
2. Next attunement will be conducted in new forum in month of April.
Thanks for your cooperation and support.
Love,
Mohan :D
Last edited by mohan on Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: THC's new avatar

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Mohan,
Thanks for all that you do for us.
Looking forward to the changes.
mohan wrote: I would like to reiterate the Mission objectives of THC.

To understand human existence from holistic perspective of body, mind and spirit.

Introduce yoga and Energy Medicines more into mainstream 

To promote holistic healing system freely among leprosy patients, towards society shows greatest disregard. Help them to remove the fear, ignorance and social stigma surrounding the disease using esoteric energies.

Study the human potential to explore the depths of the human psyche. 

Study the therapeutic effects of Yoga and Energy System.

We also, would like to build a vast web of light workers to heal personal and global issues bringing balance, peace and love to the earth.

THC is going to start a body- mind-spirit magazine promoting holistic understanding of the unity of life and self with an emphasis on personal growth.

Regards with peace, harmony and happiness,
Mohan :D
Lets thank & pray for Mohan & THC.
Long Live,
God Bless.
readytolearn

Re: THC's new avatar

Post by readytolearn »

Dear Mohan and all Staff Members,

Thank you for all the hard work and gratitude that you bestow upon all who visits the THC site.  I am very happy to be a part of the THC family.  Everyone here has had their part in my spiritual journey. I am truly grateful to all. Continue to do the things that you to help others.  Can't wait to see the new forum.

Love and light,

Tanisha