-----------Nirankari Gyaan-----------

pradeep_shaktawat

-----------Nirankari Gyaan-----------

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Namaste to all THC Family Members.
Last week I received nirankari gyaan. I was there with Chandresh ji, he had already taken that Gyaan.

During the process when guru ji asking for the permission from baba Hardev singh ji, we were sat in dhyaan mudra. My eyes were closed suddenly I have seen the burning earth (the fire was all around the earth.) then Buddha in Gyaan Mudra. chandresh ji has strong feeling of meditation and little fever at late night.

However the The overall experience was very good.

chandresh_kumar

Re: -----------Nirankari Gyaan-----------

Post by chandresh_kumar »

I understand Pradep, in this case you need to read the book Thought Power authored by Swami Shivananda, you downloaded recently (I think so, if not am having a softcopy of that). There are answers, you can find in that.

Regards Dear
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Theek he... :)
chandresh_kumar

If anyone wants to know about the Nirankaar Gyaan. Devotee of Sant Nirankaar Mission (SNM) provides this.

The Sant Nirankari Mission is an all embracing spiritual movement, cutting across all divisions of caste, color, and creed.

The Mission seeks to reveal God, also known as Nirankar, to all human beings irrespective of their religious faith, sect, or community and thus liberate them from the shackles of ignorance, superstition, ritualism, and dogmatism in the name of devotion to God.

It firmly believes that the realization of God is the real objective of human life and this can be achieved only through the benevolence of the living true master: the Satguru..

The realization of God not only maintains balance between spirituality and materialism in day to day life, but also takes a person to the cherished achievement of brotherhood of mankind which leads to peaceful coexistence.

The meditation here is to feel the existence of God all of the time and everywhere. The Mission also emphasizes the need and importance of the company of fellow enlightened beings (Satsang) and selfless service to humanity (Sewa).

========

They are doing well, I've integrated SNM with Healing energy many times, and found all is one... however the way is different but the destination is same, ultimately...

Love & Light
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

Hello,

Thankyou graciously for the information. Interesting. I will have to read more. I know God is everywhere but just the other day in meditation I asked to always feel God's presence always... then I read your posts. God always gives what you ask for ... in some way.

Sending you light, love and blessings. :F0

Namaste Lara
chandresh_kumar

Namaste Lara :F0

However, it is prohibited to reveal Nirnkari mission's knowledge without permission, I'll ask from the Guru ji, from whom we've received this...

Otherwise, they says that God exists everywhere, He is in everything, if you can understand Geeta (The book in which Lord Krishna has broken tradition belief of Ancient man Manu and Soul's existence come in front of ordinary people) the same is written.... the knowledge is same, Nirankari people have made this knowledge much simplified and logical..

Our master Mohan ji tells few times that meditate for 24 hours... every moment... is the same speak....
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

Hello,

I apologize for not answering you till now. I wanted to but I had some personal healing to attend to and then experienced an intense kundalini awakening which sprayed everyday almost all day from about Oct till Nov 26 ... since this day it feels so much better :)... smoother meaning the blockages do not frazzle my nerves like they were. I am really enjoying the kundalini again... the "purging" was not expected at all but I realize it is an important part of purification... and know I am in a much better place than I was and so very thankful.

I had read about the mission statements and like everything I have read so far especially ...
The Universal Brotherhood or – Vasudhaiv Kutumbkum- i.e. One world, One vast family - is a natural outcome of God realization. There is no room for distinction based on caste, colour and creed.

The meditation here is to feel the existence of God all of the time and everywhere. The Mission also emphasizes the need and importance of the company of fellow enlightened beings (Satsang) and selfless service to humanity (Sewa).

A true disciple sees the Divine in all, and so is ever in Satsang. His every action is dedicated to the Divine, turning it into Sewa. And he lives in a state of constant awareness of Nirankar, making his every breath a Simran.

Bliss and Joy, that emerges out of experiencing GOD, manifests in form of staying with enlightened ones, serving all and remembering the Self.
http://www.nirankari.org
Our master Mohan ji tells few times that meditate for 24 hours... every moment... is the same speak....
Yes ... so very true. :)

I would love to know, read and learn more....

Sending you light, love and blessings. :F0
Namaste Lara