How the poor live.... A story how we condition Our children

bhawna91

How the poor live.... A story how we condition Our children

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste, :F0
0ne day, a father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the country with thefirm purpose of showing his son how poor people live. They spent a couple of days and nights on the farm of what would be considered a very poor family. On their return from their trip, the father asked his son, “How was the trip?”
“It was great, Dad.”
“Did you see how poor people live?” the father asked.
“Oh yeah,” said the son.
“So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?” asked the father.
The son answered, “I saw that we have one dog and they had four. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden, and they have a creek that has no end. We have imported lanterns in our garden, and they have the stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard, and they have the whole horizon. We have a small piece of land to live on, and they have fields that go beyond our sight. We have servants who serve us, but they serve others. We buy our food, but they grow theirs. We have walls around our property to protect us; they have friends to protect them.”
The boy’s father was speechless.
Then his son added,
“Thanks, Dad, for showing me
how poor we are.” :F0
We think that giving material things is what make our children happy but all children really want is to be free run with the chickens and run there feet in the stream and eat an apple off the tree and read them a story for bed thats being rich and happy. :F0 :wD
Money is not everything, beyond money we also need people in our life for love , relationship & help when need. :F0 :gL
A different prospective to see the world. It’s our choice how we see the world around us.
lets see it in a positive way. :F0 :wD
“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a paradise from adversity , or create a prison from blessing.” :F0 :F0 :gL
Huurah

Re: How the poor live.... A story how we condition Our child

Post by Huurah »

Beautiful :)

I love reading your stories, thank you :F0