Should I learn Chiropractic?

angelicdiamond

Should I learn Chiropractic?

Post by angelicdiamond »

Namaste all!

As you can read in my introduction, I am 16 years old, turning 17 this June, and like all other people my age, I'm not sure what to do with my life.

For years, I planned on going to college to learn graphic design and web developing, because that is a true love I have. I enjoy making banners, buttons, photomanipulations, and the like so much! But I was never 100% sure this was what I wanted to do.

But recently, my mom suggested learning something in the medical field, even if it's something simple like operating an X-ray machine. And then I ran into the book The Reconnection by Eric Pearl (which I HIGHLY recommend!), and he is an energy healer and Chiropractic. It was like a light turned on.

Since I was younger, I imagined what it would be like to be a doctor, but I never wanted to cut into someone and do all the gross things doctors do. At 16, I see Chiropractic as a very good option! I can act out my passion of being a Reiki healer, it is very holistic, it pays well, and I get to help people in a personal way!

Also, I'm beginning to stumble upon the word "Chiropractic" and "Chiropractor" quite often. Is it a sign from my Angels who I recently asked to show me which path to take?

Buuuuut, there are always doubts. Would this be a profitable way to go? Will it be a rough college rout? What do you guys think?

Thanks so much for your love and support,
-Wes
Huurah

Re: Should I learn Chiropractic?

Post by Huurah »

Like all decisions in life, you are the only one who can make the right choice for you sweet :)

I would say go with your gut or first instinct, think about how you felt when it was first suggested to you, it might be that your just baulking at the idea because it isn't what you had planned all along... Sometimes we just don't like change as much as I prefer change and think it is a great thing after all without it we as a race would not be where we are today.

I hope that this helps even in some small way, what ever happens, what ever decision you make it will be the right one for you :) You seem like a very level headed teenager and responsible teenager.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Thanks for the awesome advice :Lv I still have a while to weigh my choices and gain new ones. One thing that I've learned so far is that change is inevitable :) Thanks for the compliments! Much love~
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

No problem hunni, anytime you need any help of any kind if I can help I will :)