Happy Sunday

GailNelson

Happy Sunday

Post by GailNelson »

And...and apology for my absence of late. I've been rather busy preparing students for performances, and myself for my own performance. :) I'll be a bit sporadic for the next month or so while we finish up our performances, but if anyone wants to, I can usually be found on Facebook..as it goes to my phone. http://www.facebook.com/Gail.Nelson.Music

How has everyone been??
angelicdiamond

Re: Happy Sunday

Post by angelicdiamond »

Namaste, Gail ^_^ All is well here, moving at a nice pace so far. My meek advice: Don't get so caught up in being busy that you forget to be :)

-Wes
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

An excellent point. :) I have been working on a couple of projects that should be worth it in the long run, just a lot of work for the short term - so I'll be a little crazy for a while.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

I hope that it will all go well without problems :) Love your signature by the way!
GailNelson

Post by GailNelson »

Thank you! I am sure they will, I spend every moment I can practicing, and every day get better.

And...cool news...I met someone who writes a lot of music and records it. She'd like to work with me on some projects. :D ;D :wD

I am soooo excited!
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Oh, that's awesome!! Since I play piano mostly by ear, I make songs myself, but putting them on paper is so hard x.x So I generally don't. I do have a violin, but playing that is sooooo different than the piano! I need lessons.