I still got attuned?

Suzi

Re: I still got attuned?

Post by Suzi »

The post in the attunement record is simply that a record for people to see if their attunement has been sent out, it is up to you whether you call this down or not.  It isn't a hoax just good organisation.  It might pay for you to read the sections for those wanting attunements so you understand what it entails and going to happen etc.  ;D

Kind regards
Suzi
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

So I've signed up for the last attunement, but i've completely forgot about it. But my name is in the successful attunement database. This stuff seems like a hoax.
I amaze! How can you be such a casual?

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Tsukasa,
Please take this attunements very seriously.
I presume you are here to take Attunements.
You saw your name in the list. That means the attunements was sent to you. You have to respect this Energies & the people who selflessly are doing a great service to humanity.
The Master has sent you the attunement. You Got it.  Believe it. Go through all the course notes prepare yourself for the attunement as instructed & take it(Strongly Affirm). Reiki transcend time & space.
I hope your doubts are cleared.
Reiki Love,
Stephen
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Jan,
you are already attuned to the requested level and style of reiki on July 27, 2007.
Jan Niemczycki          New britain, Connecticut          Kundalini Reiki 2
http://forums.theholisticcare.com/index ... 856.0.html
kindly read the instructions carefully, honor the attunement energies and call down it.
wish u a very good luck.
love,
Mohan
Last edited by mohan on Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Hi,

You seem to be having difficulty understanding what everyone is trying to say, so I shall try and explain it again hopefully in terms that you understand.

Think of the attunement as someone sending you a letter, the postman turns up with the letter and needs your signature, unless you accept the letter and sign for it you do not receive it, the postman will hang on to it.  Therefore it is down to you whether you accept the attunement.  You can not be attuned unless you agree to it.

I do feel you need to consider why you have choosen to venture down this path with reiki and wonder if you are ready on your current path?  You seem to want to pick a fight, which suggests to me that you are hurting in some way, for this I'm very sorry, life can be very difficult at times, making the world seems like a cruel and unfair place.  Remember there is goodness in this world and not everyone is out to get you or con you.  Sometimes we need to stand up to make a difference but we should never fight for the sake of fighting and everybody without exception deserves to be treated with respect even when we don't agree with an individual.

Think on it.

Take care
Suzi
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Hi Tsukasa,

No of course not, it is natural and healthy to not blindly jump into anything, I agree whole heartedly and I certainly don't wish to upset you but your questions have come across as accussing rather than asking, which can cause offense and misunderstandings, which can lead on to hurt feelings and nobody wants that. 

I am so sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing, is this through kundalini yoga?  I know little if nothing about this technique and hear that it can be dangerous.  I have heard that kundalini reiki can correct improper awakening but I am sure someone with more experience and knowledge will be along shortly to answer this more correctly.

For me reiki isn't a shortcut, its one way in which we can enrich our lives and is a way of life. 

I hope you put your name down on the distant healing forum because I and others would be more than happy to send reiki your way but of course this is your choice and again can not be received without your approval.

I wish you well and a speedy recovery.

Suzi
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello Tsukasa!
I am terribly sorry about your problem please send a topic to the THC with details about you to send you healings!  :)
I hope you will be fine and healthy soon!  :D

Light and Joy!

Good night !  :D
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello Tsukasa  :D
How are you? I hope you're fine!  ;D

Are all those extra attunements part of kundalini reiki 3?

Well there is no need to worry... ;D
All the sub-attunements are included in KR3. 8)
You can use them as all the others  ;D
Enjoy and practice as much as you can it will help you!  :D
Light and Joy!
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

:D
Hi Tsukasa,
Very happy to see you getting positive. Saw you enrolled for your next attunement. Good your slowly graduating.
No Pain, No Gain.

Nice to clear all the blockages through Reiki. do your reiki sessions regurlarly. -I am sure you will soon feel all new.

Reiki Love & Light,
Stephen
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Jan,
Hmm so your the guru?
I am not guru, but your friend to assist you. Ok.
Well it is so sad to know that you experience some kundalini awaking problems.
It may happen that if no proper precautions taken kundalini energy may start to rise from any other nadi than Sushumna.
As Suzi wrote, kundalini reiki can correct improper awakening. Yes!  you better explore it.
Dear Suzi,
Wow! Very nice explanation.
Stephen and John thanks for your support.
love to you all,
Mohan