I didn't receive my attunement

Suzi

I didn't receive my attunement

Post by Suzi »

Hi,

I'd put my name down for 30th Augusts attunements to receive kundalini booster 2 but my name is not on the record list.  I'm not worried about this, I'll simply put my name down for next time but I wanted to say how interesting I found this:

Upon receiving an attunement, I may not always feel anything but I always know, the most noticeable changes is always in the days to follow but upon waking this morning I really really really didn't feel that I'd been attuned so it was actually rather nice to see that my name wasn't on the list if you understand my meaning.  Anyway I thought that was rather interesting in itself and wanted to share this experience as well.

Hope this finds you all well
Suzi
lola

Re: I didn't receive my attunement

Post by lola »

oh Su..don`t know what to say. didn`t u notice anything different on your healing? maybe more flow?? may be it happened that Mohan forgot to write your name but u`ve been attuned.
do u remember to fill ok your name, etc when u asked for it?
:-\ :-[ ::) ??? ??? ::) ???
mmm.. in the attunement that was before the30 august someones weren`t attuned `cos fillwrong their name,etc. but Mohan writted a message about that.

love and light, cecilia.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Suzi,
Thanks for being wonderfully cooperative. You are very understanding.
I do appreciate your feedback too. It does help.
God Bless.
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Hiya,

Sorry I forgot about this post because it went on through IM's.

Mohan emailed me and the attunement had been sent, just my name was missed off which is easily done and he couldn't update the database.

I really wanted to share this experience and hopefully I'll explain this OK.  I had asked to go to the next level with my intuition.  I have a good intuition but sometimes I let my logical side over rule it and though I respect my need for my logical side as it does such things as keep me grounded, like with any parts of our nature it sometimes hinders.  So I asked for lessons to help me over come this.

The attunement was sent out but I know in my heart when I called it down and the following day that I hadn't received.  This could of been for a number of reason, like maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind for example but I can't help but feel that this was to do with my request and you have to admit its uncanny that my name was accidentally missed and then the list couldn't be amended.  Regardless it was a lovely lesson. 

I expressed my thanks to Mohan but I'm holding off giving the feedback for this one just a little longer because the changes are always in the days that follow.  Much has happened since receiving the KB booster 1 and 2 (after recalling it down) but I don't fully understand what has occured and as I said in a previous post feel a little self concious about speaking up about this.  I do apologise for this but please be patient and I'll speak up when I feel a little more confident.

Thank you so much for your responses.

Blessings and take care
Suzi
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Suzi,
Its fine.
Great that you accept things with an open mind and are not scared to acknowledge your own mistakes.
There is a lesson for us. we will always be humans. ;D
God Bless
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Dear Suzi,
Great that you accept things with an open mind and are not scared to acknowledge your own mistakes.
There is a lesson for us. we will always be humans. ;D
....as Master Mohan ,too...
So he can sometimes do a little mistake as all of us  ;D
I hope that you finally enjoyed you attunement !  :D
Kundalini Boosters are most of times have powerful but plesant effects!  ;D

Light and joy ,Blessings and Wishes  ;D