Attunement time zone differential

LightStallion

Attunement time zone differential

Post by LightStallion »

Dear Master Mohan, how the attunement process work if there is a time zone differential. Is it still work or do i have to convert/alter to my time zone? And if i have to alter the time zone, where is your domicile?

Thanks for your time, Mr. Mohan...
dhanupat

Re: Attunement time zone differential

Post by dhanupat »

Dear Wiko,
I am sorry for becoming part of this conversation without Masters permission. This reply is my view only & Master may have different opinion.
Time zone is nothing but our understanding of the hour of the day/night. As far as distance attunement goes, there are different ways of sending attunement. Some Masters ask you to mention the time you want to be attuned. Some Masters simply send attunement & ask you to call down the attunement when you are ready for it.
So, by both methods, you receive the attunement when you want them. I don't know what Reiki Level you are, but after you receive Reiki II attunement, you will learn that, there is no Time & Space limit for you. It is like a phone call. It does not matter what my time zone is & what is yours. we talk at the same "TIME". Hence, time zone does not come in picture at all.
With Love & Respects
Dhananjay
LightStallion

Post by LightStallion »

Hai Mr. Dhanupat, thanks a lot for the explanation... It help so much. Now I know that Master Mohan just simply sent the attunement at the time mention... and if our name exist in the attunement list, we just called down the attunement. Is it close to right, Mr Dhanupat? Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Thanks again..
Wiko
dhanupat

Post by dhanupat »

Dear Wiko,

Seems like you still have doubts. Imagine you are watching live telecast of a football match, which is played in a different time zone than that of yours. Now, does it matter what time zone you are in or the match is played ? You will see the ball at the same moment it's being "kicked".

Do not get confuse by the time zone factor. IT IS FOR OUR REFERENCE ONLY. Just give your self some more time to clear this doubts. You know, we have all the answers in our mind. Ready to be explore. only thing is we have to search, which we seldom do.

Love & Respects
Dhananjay
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dhananjay ji did nice job. It is available to everyone (not for the spammers) to discuss at the forum. So kindly don’t wait for me.
I am out of station from Saturday. My uncle underwent heart attack so i required to rush to the hospital in Nagpur. I am with him in the hospital. I did not get time to connect to the web so could not feedback immediately.
Any way!
Dear Wiko, I think Dhananjay has explained it well. Don’t get confused with time zone. It is just like email. If I send you a mail today, but you check your inbox after 2 days you will receive the mail 2 days after. It is the same I do attunements at my convenience and you receive it at your convenient time. There is no limitation of time and space to these energies and can be accessed simply by mental intention. It is that simple.
LightStallion

Post by LightStallion »

Thank you very much Dhananjay and Master Mohan. Its completely clear for me now...  :D
fidempsey

Post by fidempsey »

Hi Everyone,

A question on the attunement. If it is possible to access the attunement regardless of time and space, then does that also mean that to be attuned you could access an attunement that Master Mohan has conducted in the past week? 

;)
Thanks
Fi