Global Moderator

Re: Aura Scaning

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Deepesh,
I don't have much knowledge other than this ... ^-^
Recent Reiki Experience(Aura)
Kimberly, Tom & Me have discussed once.
Perhaps somebody else might help.
However I will post some Aura cleansing methods next week for our personal cleansing & development .
be blessed
dJoshi

Post by dJoshi »

Thanks Stephen to provide link, awaiting for more information,
as its a importance subject for me.

Warm Regards,

Deepesh
Kymeth

Post by Kymeth »

Hi Deepesh,

I don't know if you are still in need of the information, but I came across this article and thought of you. I post it just as I found it, and hope it can be of some help to you or maybe of help to others on our forum.

The source of the work comes from Peggy Jentoft aka Solarraven.

Blessings,
Kimberly

Sensing Energy and Scanning
One of the useful skills that we may develop in our study of crystal healing
and energy work and other holistic or spiritual healing and metaphysical
or magical practice is the ability to sense subtle energy.
Not everyone does develop this ability and it is not essential.
Perhaps as many as 80% of people will be able to sense energy as heat or
vibration or as color or tone with relatively little practice .
This High percentage is one reason why scientific studies of
energy healing are often reported as inconclusive because so many
of the control group also learns to actually sense energy when they
simulate scanning for energy . Perception of subtle energy is
usually written off as " placebo effect ".
Most people have more of the ability to become aware of
subtle energies and information than they realize but have either
turned it off or learned to ignore it as it did not fit in to
the accepted public culture.
Most of this energy information are pretty subtle and it may take a while to be
able to identify the ways real information is different than the imagination.
( I still reality check pretty often its just that my reality does
include these things).
The ability to sense energy is used to help determine where and what kind of crystals or
energy is needed.
Generally one key to sensing energy is to pay attention to the entirety of what you
experience and sense around and within you . You may be dismissing
real messages as imagination when actually the imagination is a
gate to the spiritual realms .Meditation and energy work may assist
you in tuning in to information but the main thing is not to automatically
dismiss or block all the little intuitions and omens it may be just an
instant of an emotion or a image passing through your mind . Do not be
overly concerned about whether you do or do not actively
get information, just allow some space in your life for the possibility.

One thing that many people like to do before a crystal healing or energy work session is to
use some form of scanning or other method to gather information about what and where
treatment is needed .
Scanning is a way of exploring an energy field with the energy field of your own hands .
Many people find that if they rub their hands together vigorously first they can feel energy
more easily .
Physical scanning is usually done by holding your hands near or over the person you
wish to scan. keep your hands about one to three inches above the body as you move
your hands slowly through the persons energy field while paying attention to what you
feel.
You may sense hot spots, cold spots, sticky spots, icky areas ,pulsing or buzzing or
absence of sensory information compared to other areas .
Do not expect to feel or not feel any particular thing just allow your self to move your hands
slowly through the persons aura. Move your hands upward and downwards slightly to see
if the energy field seems different at different levels .
Some people will get visual or sound or even smell sensations when they do this.
Make a mental note of anyplace you feel needs extra attention .
Pay attention to the chakra areas and the quality of the energy sensations around them.
you might be able to sense if the are open or closed, torn, congested overactive or
depleted etc.
If we were doing one of the subtle touch or healing touch laying on of hands modalities
we would pull out icky energy and fill the area with light or a healing shakti and visualize
mending anything we sensed as tears we might call on angels or guides or our "Spiritual
designator ".
People using shakti will usually just allow the energy to run to each place they feel needs it
Others will push or flow energy into and pull out gunk throwing it away by tossing it in a
bucket or visualizing the transport of removed energy to a energy purifying entity at the
center of the Earth or handing it to a disposal angel. or some other visualization
Some people scan the whole body and then go back and do the energy work or place the
crystals where they feel a need . Other people prefer to scan one area and then do
whatever work they feel is needed before they move on.
Some right handed people find that the left hand is receptive to energy and the right hand
projects energy and that this may be reversed for left handed people .Other people can
use either hand for either receiving /sensing energy information and projecting /sending
energy . When you have developed an ability to sense energy fields you can test /"taste"
the energy around places and people and books some people use the energy they can
project to clear and charge the food they eat .

Here are some techniques that people have used to help themselves develop
sensitivity.
Energy Balls of Light
The energy ball is a very common and basic core technique for becoming aware of and
directing energy often personal energy but also universal chi or energy and can be used as a
way of delivering other frequencies of healing energy too This exercise helps us become
more aware of the energy field around us, and the influence we have over it. Begin by
holding your hands a foot or so apart, bringing them slowly towards each other, until you
feel a slight resistance between them. It will feel as though a mass of energy has built up
between your hands (which indeed it has!). Feel all around this energy with your hands,
feeling the shape of the packet of energy you have gathered. Fashion it
into a ball shape. the size of the ball may be big or little. This may take some practice to
feel. and some people do not sense energy this way at all. Sometimes people don't feel
their own energy ball, but they would feel other people's because the frequency is slightly
different.
If you do not feel the energy ball might want to try this slight
variant
Begin by rubbing your hands together briskly until they are
warm then starting at about a foot apart move your hands back and forth fairly
fast shortening the distance and slowing a bit as you continue to build and
form the energy ball you may also try scooping motions from a bit above
your head . Another exercise to try is to place your hands together gently intend to
activate your personal chi or ask for spiritual energy and allow it to
expand and build up moving your hands apart
you can try this with any healing energy but I learned these with chi.
You can use a pumping motion to become aware of and build up your own energy . You
can scoop in universal chi from your surroundings. You could also run a shakti such as
Reiki into the space or ball you create between your hands and use it as a carrier of
healing in many different subtle touch systems many general spiritual healers use energy
balls both as collectors to remove imbalances and to place healing energy where it is
needed .

The combination of sensitivity to energy and receptiveness to information from spiritual
sources via methods like meditation and inner listening is not an extrasensory or
extraordinary ability it is simply relearning to use some of the inborn abilities that have
been repressed , forgotten or ignored . These and other abilities operate differently in
different people . and of themselves do not indicate any personal merit or degree of spiritual
advancement.
It is not a matter of working at or determining to develop particular skills as much as it is a
matter of giving each individual an opportunity to awaken those that are natural to them.

Peggy ~ Solarraven
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
its too late for reply, but it will be beneficial for any newbie. great reply by "Kymeth", but i think that part of distance aura scanning is missing.

its so simple process, just assume, that your patient is in your palm. then just feel his/her aura in your palm with another palm(over about 1 inch) and start scanning. and it works like hands on practice.

you can easily feel the aura and all chakras on your palm.
:F0
Nir_dhanak

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Thank u pradeep ji... this will help many members of THC.
Love and regards to all THC members