Healing for Food allergy and Respiratory problems

loveangels

Healing for Food allergy and Respiratory problems

Post by loveangels »

I'm interested in knowing what would be the best healing techniques(energies ie:reiki usui, surya shakti, kundalini reiki...) or a combinations of these for my eldest son's food allergy and my middle son's reoccurring bronquitis and respirotory issues.

I intend to take up EC attunement so if anyone can guide me on literature to read up on or give me information i'd (we'd) be most gratefull. :V:
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Healing for Food allergy and Respiratory problems

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Eva,
Only Healing modalities will not be enough to deal with chronic Allergy & Bronchitis.
It's a along term problem.
Reiki on all Chakra positions will work well to alleviate the problems. If you address healing to specific issues the attacks will further reduce. Solving Karmic issues will help too.
But the key is the persons lifestyle, eating habits & interaction with his environment. Also with people on a mental plane.
I will be doing a post on it on a separate thread . Please remind me in days to come. I will share my personal experience in dealing with these issues.
I had both these problems since birth to age 5. Also again at pivotal ages of 14 & 35. They sapped up my energies & nearly took my life on at least 3 occasions.
Keep in touch.
God Bless.

p.s.
I intend to take up EC attunement so if anyone can guide me on literature to read up on or give me information i'd (we'd) be most gratefull.
ETHEREAL CRYSTALS Manual
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Gee! Thanks dear Steve.

So I gather you must have had also a severe allergy.

My eldest son (7 yo)has a life threatening food allergy, we carry around, what's known as an epipen in the USA which is adrenaline in case of an accidental contact with dairy products, he is prown to have an anaphylactic shock.

He's been allergic to cow's milk ever since he was a baby(ALLERGIES ran in the family). I had to stop having dairy products because it would pass on to him through my breast milk and it would hurt him, make him cry, belly aches,...

No need to say he has a completely dairy free diet since he was diagnosed with dairy allergy.

I'm very interested in hearing your experience and love to hear your recommendations. At times, living with life threatening allergies can limit your social life heaps. You end up staying at home and not going much places because it just becomes too much of a risk.

Thank you Steve
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Eva,
Just to add on the modalities you asked for in his treatment i will have something special for your kids.
Just give me time.
On my Allergy experience you will have a really big post coming up.
I am sure there are many many members having different allergies. would be nice to have their experience especially the way they countered these allergies.
I always detested milk though I consume it a bit in daily tea, morn & eve.
Milk is allergic to all Bronchial illnesses. People have gastric & intestinal issues with it too.
But just can't resist the various goodies that have it in-spite of detesting it.
be blessed.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

You can count on I'll be waiting for that post :V: (in your own time)

Thanks
Kymeth

Post by Kymeth »

Hi Steve,

I would be very much interested to read any information you wish to offer on healing bronchitis and allergy symptoms. I have been suffering since January with chronic bronchitis. I have tried allergy medicine, seen a Chinese Herbalist, and my own internal medicine doctor. Still with all that, I still have bronchitis. I don't smoke, nor do I have asthma - so what honestly works? I would love to read your thoughts on this subject. :gL

Many blessings,
Kimberly
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Steve,

I was thinking, how can I heal Karmic issues to solve this allergy problem?

How do I go about doing this?
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Eva,
Use simple Usui Reiki. Its works great.
Use the Hon-Sha-Ze-Sho-Nen & Sei-Hei-Ki symbols.
But such sessions must be used very less.
Confidence is key.
Do it once a week initially. then once a month till you think the Karmic issue is bothering. If the issue is healed early then better not to address it again.
Surely more on the Allergy issue to come like food-drink habits,lifestyle & attitude to environment etc.
Give me a few more days. Sorry for the wait.
I confess I don't follow strictly & face the consequences.
My Lifestyle surprising to many is eclectic in some ways.
But this helps me to break patterns none the same.
Be Blessed.
_/\_
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Thanks Stephen, by the way I was missing you around here, :)

Umm! when I get to Reiki II I'll do what you mention.

Perhaps, I'll go on to Reiki II next month, for the moment and if there are no changes, I feel totally ready.

Tell me, I also saw you use that symbol in FB, does that mean hands joined(namaste)?

_/\_

How do you do it? mine isn't the same, Hmmmm!
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Now seeing it published the symbol does look the same, haha.