What would be better for me?

dobek

What would be better for me?

Post by dobek »

Hi :) This is my first post so welcome everyone :)
Im new in world of reiki, i've interested in distance attunements because i dont't have enough money for traditional reiki training. I experimented with self-attunement in KR1.It works :) When i was attuned i started to practice feeling energy in hands and try to heal others and myself. But i heard, that doing attunement in Kundalini Reiki before taking it in Usui Reiki(and having practice for some time)isn't good idea. But what's the problem if Kundalini Reiki 1 is equivalent of Usui Reiki 1-2-3 attunements?
In relation to this, i wonder what will be better for me. Staying at KR1 and training, and after some time take another attunemets in KR but not by self-attunement but from mohan(greetings master :))or taking Usui Reiki 1(which i have also taken in self-attunement procedure)and so on?

PS. Sorry for my english :(
loveangels

Re: What would be better for me?

Post by loveangels »

Welcome I'm also fairly new here too. ;)

Interesting questions, I'd like to hear what the experts have to say too. :gL

Namaste.
dobek

Post by dobek »

Anyone?
Tom

Post by Tom »

It is a matter of personal preference, but if you care what I think, self-attunement seems to be useful as a temporary measure while you wait to have the opportunity to receive attunement from another person. It does work, but it always seems a little unsatisfying to me in comparison.

Usui Reiki is a requirement for many other types of reiki out there, and it offers a structure that Kundalini Reiki does not. It is a very good way to begin your practice if you intend to actually keep using reiki long term.

Ole Gabrielsen has Kundalini Reiki 2009 out now, which is an improvement on Kundalini Reiki 2008. The 2008 version consolidated the original 9 levels into 3 levels, so that the "booster" levels were no longer separate. A lot of the documentation out there on self-attunement refers to the original levels 1-9 of the original version.

You don't have to wait to start reading manuals.

http://www.theholisticcare.com/manuals.htm

It will still take several months to receive the attunements through the official requests threads, and if you can give yourself daily hands on self-healings that would be very useful. You don't have to wait for your first attunement from here to start with activating the Kundalini Reiki level you self-attuned to. In order to make sure I get a daily self-healing in even now, I just activate one of my reiki systems when I get ready to go to sleep at night.
dobek

Post by dobek »

Thank you Tom :) I've started reading manuals long time ago :)
I made my choice, I wiil take Usui Reiki 1 from mohan :)
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Dobromil,
It was a good decision to take Usui Reiki.
Tom has given you a very good explanation.
Just to add,apart from it being the original & pioneering Reiki modality it teaches you to become a good Lightworker.
The emphasis on the Reiki principles & its precepts is truly worth following.
All the best in your spiritual path.
Be blessed