Attunements

KARTIK

Attunements

Post by KARTIK »

Sir ,
i enrolled myself for the attunements which were held on 31 may .....
I want to know that approximately after how many days u will start attuning us ?
Tom

Re: Attunements

Post by Tom »

You wrote on June 2nd about an attunement on May 31 asking when it would be sent, so my guess is that you haven't accepted your attunement yet. It isn't too late. Prepare like you would for meditation or prayer and then call in your attunement. It is enough to say that you are calling in the attunement. I don't know which one you signed up for, but it helps to say the name of the attunement you are expecting to receive. When I am calling in an attunement I tend to pay attention to my crown chakra to feel the energy coming in, to better experience the process. A lot of people I've talked with have been able to feel the attunement clearly at the crown chakra also, but some people felt it more easily in the heart chakra. Sometimes it will seem to continue almost half an hour. Sometimes it is just a few minutes. Sometimes I don't feel anything at all. Every time is different so I can't tell you how you will experience the process. The important thing is to just trust the process and begin using your reiki as much as possible after being attuned. This strengthens your connection to the energy.

Some people have posted their feedback from attunements sent on May 31st. Maybe it would help to read some of these posts to see what other people here felt.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

All necessary attunement info is available in the attunement section.
You can also search for relevant posts.
Members please enroll only after reading the attunement section.
If there is language problem I understand you can pm me.
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

Dear Kartik,
pleaz go through the "attunement record" thread if your name is listed in the record that means attunement is sent for u and u can receive it ..
love and light