Distant healing

KARTIK

Re: Distant healing

Post by KARTIK »

I am practising meditation from last few years two time a day each time 30-45 min . Can i know the reason why usui reiki is preffered to kundalini reiki first ?
When for the first time i saw the mannuals i felt strong feeling that i should enroll for kundalini reiki attunements . And i always follow that feeling because thats leads me to right path .
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Sir ,
you are more experienced person than me and i respect your advice .so i will enroll myself for usui reiki from next time.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Sir are you sure that i should enroll for usui reiki because enrollments have started for the next attunements .
Tom

Post by Tom »

Most people learn Usui Reiki before Kundalini Reiki. There are a lot of reiki systems that require Usui Reiki as a prerequisite, including Kundalini Reiki. You will find it easier to keep going on Kundalini Reiki if you learn Usui Reiki first. Still, because you have Kundalini Reiki level 1 you should use it in your daily self-healings.
lighthope

Post by lighthope »

i apolgise to all of u..becoz kartik get confused by my misinterpretation of this:
"It is sadly noticed many members do not read the instructions carefully before posting a request. Instructions regarding attunements, the timings etc are clearly mentioned.
Kindly read the attunement sections. Lots of post's there.
kindly do a little searching and most probably you will find answers for your questions.

Dear Friends,
Kartik Upreti,
Ganesh Laxman Pawar,
Prashu,
Shyam Singh,
Gary,
M. Shuaib Yunus,
Rahul Nadkarni
Your request is not compliance with the policies and terms and conditions of THC. Few of you even not introduced you in introduction section yet. Let me bring your attention that, attunements are not free but You will have to send distant healing to Holistic Light Sphere and at least two Healing Request at THC and feedback them regularly. if, ok then only submit the post (clearly mentioned in guidelines).
"
[
my english is not very gud and i m also new here so i was confused and then i thought to inform this to kartik so that he could correct his mistake and and can receive his attunements in future. all is my fault..and i beg sorry to all of u specially to kartik.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Monika,
No problem at all.
You were only trying to help.
I like that attitude. It is highly appreciated by all.
You presented as it appeared to you.
Please don't feel bad & sorry.
All this is very important in personal development & you are doing very well.
Be Blessed,
stephen
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Its ok didi nd same problem wid me my english is also not very gud which causes communication gap .
And thanks to tom sir . I got my answer and i will read the manuals of usui reiki and enroll myself for usui reiki and then i will enroll for kundalini reiki .
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

i have few questions this time.
1-is every attunement successfull? when once the master send the attunements then is there any chance that the practitioner doesnt recieve it? it is mentioned that attunements are not affected with time . but what if in some case reciever medutates after a year ? will he get the attunements? does energy gets weaker with time?
2-how can reiki be sent into past ? if we do that we are changing the whole pattern and the sequence.
3- when i am in half slept state or fully slept i think my intelligence and imagination increases many times more than when i am awaken state . i can imagine those things which i can never in awaken state. why cant i have the same inteligence in awaken state ? is there any meditation
to help this ?
thank you.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Respected sir ,
i am havin some problems from few days . I hav become ill . Whenever fever gets high i give reiki to myself nd in some time i get better . But i dont feel as before .as i felt in my head nd body after kundalini reiki 1 nd at heart after usui reiki 1.i used to feel energy comin from my head nd everything calm inside me after kundalini reiki nd felt energy at heart after usui reiki attunements .but suddenly i stopped feeling that nd then i fell ill .i am nt posting this in distant healing section because i dont think its a big thing . i want u people"s help . I want to feel the same as i felt after usui nd kundalini attunements . Hope you will solve the problem fast.....