Distant healing

KARTIK

Distant healing

Post by KARTIK »

Please tell me the correct proceedure of sending distant healing nd how are the reiki symbols are used in sending distant healing ?
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Distant healing

Post by mohan »

Dear Kartik,
I repeat,
This is already discussed. kindly do a little searching and find answers for your questions.
The said thing is clearly mentioned in every manual. But you do not read or study it.
You are properly guided by Stephen, Tom, loveangels, lighthope....
Kindly follow their suggestions.
Also, do not start new thread if not required, like
Attunements (part 1)
Attunements (part 2)
Attunements (part 3)
you can replay the same post.
good luck.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

I am sorry sir actually when i enrolled for attunements i was in my college nd i arranged computer to read mannuals bt now m at home coz of holidays nd mannual need acrobat reader .i arranged mobile phone to use internet so i asked it .... But i think i need to go through the mannuals again so soon i will do it .sorry sir for asking the foolish question bt please explain that line "making new threads " i cant understand it.... THANK YOU
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Sorry sir i wil go through the mannuals . Sorry for askin so many questions .you people would be gettin irritated because of me ....really sorry ....
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Hello Dear,
I appreciate your efforts. Hope you will manage to have connectivity, acrobats etc...
Kartik, The Holistic Care has big knowledge-base. Various topics, subjects are already discussed. As i have written,
doing a little searching you will find answers for your questions. just dig old posts and enjoy. Read the manuals thoroughly. i am sure you will be satisfied and if not, we are here at your service to help you.
.you people would be gettin irritated because of me ....really sorry ....
you do not to be sorry for anything. And nobody irritates.
At THC we are one family.
"making new threads " i cant understand it...
I meant to say, do not start new topic (thread) if not required, but you can replay the same post.
good luck.
love,
Mohan
Tom

Post by Tom »

The simplest way to do it is to hold an object while imagining that it is the person you want to send healing to. A teddy bear or a pillow will work, if you can imagine that it is the person you want to heal. Hold the object and intend for the energy to flow. You can say that you are sending Kundalini Reiki to (name of person) out loud or just think it. When you are done, say that you are disconnecting from the person and then say that you are grounding your energy. You might want to wash your hands with soap and water and drink plenty of water afterward. When you give a treatment, you will also receive a treatment because the energy comes through you. At this point you may still get clearing symptoms from giving reiki. It is more important for you to give yourself treatments than to give other people treatments at this point. You can use working at a distance methods to heal yourself if you choose to. Have the object represent your own body if you want.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

thank you to all of you ,
it really feels good to be in guidance of all of you .
i will read mannuals nd follow the the method told. :)
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

sir,
i managed to read the mannuals . and i saw the figures before and after atttunements.
thank you :yS
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Sir my name is present in the second list of attunements record . What does that mean?
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Sir my name is present in the second list of attunements record . What does that mean?
may i ask you the same? what is second list of attunements ???

Kartik, you had enrolled for attunement on May 31, 2010 (http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... f=8&t=2189) Accordingly attunement was conducted on you and your name was displayed in attunement record on May 31, 2010 itself.(http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... =10&t=2215)
I wonder if you did not read it.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Sir , the thing is not like that let me tell the truth.
One madam told me about you nd when i got attunements i thanked her bt she replied that i didnt followed the format so my name is in the second list nd may be i didnt got attunements . Sir since childhood i never gained selfconfidence nd that caused my failure in life nd i do such stupid things bt m workin on it .i promise that i saw my name just after the attunements . I want to overcome all my problems and for this i need the divine blessing of you people . Please bless me nd forgive me for my stupidities . Sorry sir ....
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Sir the truth is that the person who told me about u told me that my name is present in the second list nd may be i didnt got the attunements . I promise i saw my name just after the attunements .
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Relax dear,
Sir since childhood i never gained selfconfidence nd that caused my failure in life nd i do such stupid things bt m workin on it .
That's the spirit. You are not stupid but a smart boy full of zeal and energy for me.
Yes, there is a little communication gap between us but that will be ok. just spend more time reading useful topics here.
The madam (I do not know) who told you about THC should have good intentions. you better thank to her.
good luck
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Sir ,
i am visiting the healing section regularly but there are no healing requests . I have send my prayers and healing for the latest requests . But they are not enough to fullfill ur term and conditions ? What should i do to fullfill ur terms and conditions ?
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Kartik,
As been told there is again mis-interpretation by you.
I hope the following explanation will put an end to your Unnecessary "Attunement List" Query
There is always One attunement list which Mohan divides into 3 paragraphs.
The 1st para is for Usui Reiki attunements
The 2nd para is for Kundalini Reiki attunements
The 3rd para is for Ayurveda Reiki attunemnts.
Although this is not a strict pattern.
Since you enrolled for Kundalini Reiki attunement your name is in the second paragraph. I think that is what the good lady/madam you are referring to must have meant. Rest were your own ideas.
KARTIK wrote:I have send my prayers and healing for the latest requests .
Thats exactly what is required. We are happy with your participation. We sincerely appreciate your support -> sharing love & posting. Keep it up
Sir since childhood i never gained selfconfidence nd that caused my failure in life nd i do such stupid things bt m workin on it .
Relax as Mohan said. You are just 18. Nothing is lost. Full Life ahead.

I advice you to study Usui Reiki manuals. You had asked for Kundalini Reiki 1. Actually it is preferable to do Usui Reiki 1 2 & Master before Kundalini Reiki 1. If Usui Master completed there was no mention in the request.
Kindly ask for Usui Reiki 1 in the next attunement request invitation by Mohan.
Please do not ask for Kundalini Reiki attunements again till your Usui Master is complete.
This is in your best interest & development.
Kindly do at least 20 mins of meditations where you think nothing(shunya). No concentration on anything. Just silence.
Many Blessings,
stephen