Bleed Through from astral during Reiki treatment

Blue Lotus

Bleed Through from astral during Reiki treatment

Post by Blue Lotus »

About ten years ago I have lot of pain behind my ears
and I couldn't find any logical explanation to it.
in same time I get to know one Reiki Master and so I
went to see him. He put his hands behind my ears and all
the sudden I saw a golden triangle where was a golden
circles/balls in every corner. It felt like we have shared
consciousness with reiki Master, because he saw the same thing
and he didn't know what it was either. Then about year ago of
this happening I found from internet one clairvoyant who was
speakinf about Reiki symbols. I asked from her what was that
which we both saw, and she answered like this:

The Meaning behind the Triangle and Circles and Balls ...

The Healer was once an Atlantean Priestess who was a healer. The Symbols you both saw were in "His" DNA all this time from that past life as a Priestess in Atlantis ...it was a "Bleed Through" that you both got to see. He did not know what it was either. What you both saw was a LOGO of the kind of work he did ...which was Sacred Geometry healing ...sort of a calling card (business card) that is in the mind. The symbol itself was not a healing symbol but a logo not unlike that of a business card transferred through telepathy. Atlanteans only used telepathy to communicate among themselves ...they were 5th dimensional ...but when they went out into the world they would speak through their mouths to others. Obviously you were telepathic with him for you both saw the same thing...but you were not Atlantean at all...you spent time in Lemuria and that is where the telepathy came in ...Lemuria was on the earth 20 thousand years before Atlantis ...and these were both Sirian colonies of Sirius A and Sirus B ...time table is Lemuria was 40,000 years ago and Atlantis was started 20,000 years ago. Atlantis disappeared 10,400 years ago and the 3 pyramids in Egypt were built at 10,500 years ago by the remaining few Atlanteans who went to Egypt that escaped the apocalypse of the final days.

Has anyone else experienced something like that or could someone
find a better explanation?
loveangels

Re: Bleed Through from astral during Reiki treatment

Post by loveangels »

Wow! interesting but sorry can't help you, have no idea. See what others have to say.
ixchel

Re: Bleed Through from astral during Reiki treatment

Post by ixchel »

well I am a bit sceptic about these Atlantean and Lemurian stories, because I found out that H. Blavatsky invented them through vedic mythology, and tried to spread it with her own names. This sounds all like a wonderful fantasy of an interesting life of one person... but as I sad, what if you and him were just a farmers, why do all people want to be Atlantean Priests? :V: