Skipping attunements

Beeholtz

Skipping attunements

Post by Beeholtz »

I meant to ask for a reattunement to kundalini master/teacher but asked for Ayurveda on accident, I'm level 1 Ayurveda but asked for master level, will anything happen if I called down the attunement, thanks for your time, this site has provided me with a lot
Of help, guidance and knowledge
Tom

Re: Skipping attunements

Post by Tom »

Do you have the master level of Usui Reiki? I think the policy is that if you are already a Reiki Master you can skip directly to the master level of Ayurveda Reiki. I had both the Usui Reiki and Kundalini Reiki master levels so I don't recall which one I needed.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Yes I am attuned to the master/teacher level of usui a d kundalini reiki as well as level one ayurveda
Tom

Post by Tom »

Then you can call in the master level of Ayurveda Reiki without taking the middle level. It won't be a problem at all. You didn't even have to take the first level.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

according to my pointof view if you skip any level of attunment in usui reiki, there is no prob, your current attunment fulfill your skipped attunment automaticly.

@ Tom:- i have usui master n ayurveda level 2 and enroled for ayurveda masrer/teacher. so is it possible that after ayurveda master enroled for kundlini master (skip kundikini 1 and 2).
Tom

Post by Tom »

It is true that you can skip directly to the master level of Usui Reiki, if you can find someone to give the attunement. I think the policy here is to go through the attunements in order.

Ole Gabrielsen said that it is necessary to take all 3 levels of Kundalini Reiki, unless you already have them and you are upgrading to a new version. Even then, if you use the audio empowerments he created to upgrade you have to listen to all 3 levels. It is possible to specifically attune a person to a newer version of Kundalini Reiki in one combined attunement if they already have the master level of a previous version. The 3 level versions are already combined from 9 levels. I paid for all 9 levels back in 2002, so I just had to pay for Kundalini Reiki 2008 3. Ole Gabrielsen attuned me. When I wanted the 2009 version, Ole Gabrielsen was sending it out as audio empowerments so I had to buy all 3 levels and listen to them. I paid for Kundalini Reiki 3 times and I expect there will be new versions of it in the future. As excited as everyone is about 2012 it would shock me if Ole Gabrielsen doesn't create 2012 versions of all of his systems - and people like me will buy them again.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

thank you very much tom for your valuable information