attunement

KARTIK

attunement

Post by KARTIK »

i want to take attunements of surya shakti. Are their special attunements conducted for it or i can enroll for it in monthly attunements? :F0
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: attunement

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

dear kartik,

मोहन जी ने सूर्य शक्ति attunement (शक्तिपात) सब के लिए एक तैयार कर रखा हे.

ये वन टाइम attunement हे,जिसे भी सुर्यशक्ति शक्तिपात लेना हो वो इसे मांग सकता हे.
जिस तरह से दुसरे शक्तिपात को स्वीकार किया जाता हे, उसी तरह से सही अवस्था में बैठ कर बोले की "मैं सूर्य शक्ति का शक्तिपा स्वीकार करता हु जो मोहन जी ने (प्रकट) तैयार किया हे."

और लगभग 20 मिनट में शक्तिपात संपन्न हो जायेगा.

ओरिजनल document में दे रखा हे की...

"Accepting Surya Shakti

Founder of this system has made a general attunement to all those interested may accept it.
Posture:
First, you need to create the proper setting. Find a calm quiet spot, turn on some soft mood music, perhaps light a few candles and or incense. Wear loose fitting comfortable clothing, and no shoes or
socks. Get comfortable! Sit, either on the floor on your knees sitting back on your heels, or with your
legs crossed, or if you are more comfortable in a chair, then sit up straight, knees together feet flat on floor.

To invoke this intent merely say:
“ I accept Surya Shakti attunement as Mohan has manifested”
It may last 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy! :D"

और आगे बता रखा हे की सूर्य शक्ति का उपयोग कैसे किय जाये....

हम सूर्य शक्ति को अकेले य किसी और रेकी (उसुई,आयुर्वेद) के साथ स्तेमाल कर सकते हे.

हमे सिर्फ मरीज़ पर हथ्राखना हे और सोचना हे की सूर्य शक्ति शुरू होगई हे.

अधिक जानकारी के लिए निम्न लिंक पर क्लिक करे:-

http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... ?f=15&t=17
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

sir as you said anyone can get attuned to surya shakti i enrolled my name for it but my name is not in the list .can you explain it in detail? :F0
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Kartik,
Why do not you read the notification carefully,
http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... f=8&t=2404
Kindly note:
1. Through this notification, you are invited to enroll for following attunemnts
(Strickly a single attunement level at a time)
Usui Reiki 1, 2, Master/ Teacher.
Kundalini Reiki (2009) 1, 2, Master/ Teacher.
Ayurveda Reiki 1, 2, Master/ Teacher.
You were invited to request for above mentioned modalities only.
Is your request compliance with it?
3.Read the instructions carefully before posting a request. If your request is not compliance with the policies and terms and conditions of THC, it will not be considered. If you post attunement request on the behalf of anyone, it is your duty to ensure he/she is well known about the terms and condition here.
The casual attitudes of many people are very sadly noticed they even do not take pains to read and understand the instructions. Everything is already well explained.
Listen dear, we are here to help you. but lots of time and energy consumption in such little things though there are many important issues that require serious attention.
pradeep_shaktawat

:F0
:) :) :)

kartik dear kartik.... ;D

surya shakti Attunement is a general attunement.

next time whenever you read this post, invoke the suryashakti attunement.

whenever n wherever you wants you can receive the attunement.
To invoke this intent merely say:
“ I accept Surya Shakti attunement as Mohan has manifested”
It may last 15 to 20 minutes. Enjoy! :D"

जब भी चाहो ये ऊपर वाली लाइन बोल कर सुर्यशक्ति प्राप्त कर सकते हो.

n please spend some time on forum for reading various posts, through it you can enhance your knowledge.

कहते हे की गुरु बिना ज्ञान संभव नहीं, मगर कभी कभी एकलव्य बनना भी फायदेमंद रहता हे. :gL :V: .

और फिर भी अगर कुछ queries हो ??? तो तुम यहाँ पर पूछ सकते हो, हमेशा की तरह.

प्रदीप सिंह शक्तावत
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

I am sorry for the problem mohan sir .
I searched for surya shakti and i found some posts using suryashakti term and some feed back of the attunements. I was confused so i enrolled for attuned. I do lots of mistakes but i learn a lot from them :).
And thank you pradeep sir i wil take attunement of surya shakti. Sorry for late reply i was having semister exams .
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

I searched for surya shakti and i found some posts using suryashakti term and some feed back of the attunements. I was confused so i enrolled for attuned. I do lots of mistakes but i learn a lot from them :).
And thank you pradeep sir i wil take attunement of surya shakti. Sorry for late reply i was having semister exams .
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

pradeep_shaktawat

:) :) :) (why are you repeating)

practice makes a man perfect.