onfusion about attunement

Zakaria

onfusion about attunement

Post by Zakaria »

dear light workers,first of all i have to thank Mohan Sir and other reiki masters of this website my experience of calling down my attunement was great. although i was very apprehensive that someone might come and disturb me and so my attunement would be incomplete however i felt relaxing then after a little while i felt that my head was being opened and reiki energy was entering my head then after some time this feeling ended then after some time i felt that my palms were being opened but that feeling was not so strong as the previous one. in spite of these great feelings i was feeling anxious all the time that someone might come in the room and disturb me. now i feel regretful that if i was relaxed my feelings would be more strong. now i have a question that am i fully attuned or not. may be my question would seem ridiculous to you and for that i am sorry but i need an answer. thanks
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: onfusion about attunement

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Zakaria, You Are Fully Attuned Plz,don't be upset.

for receiving attunement, peaceful environment is required.but if there is some disturbance then it's ok.
but next time try to receive it properly for good feeling. :V:
:F0