Confirmation.

Nir_dhanak

Confirmation.

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Hello sir,
how i will come to know that MASTER MOHAN JI has sent attunememt.. So that i could call it... When will attunements record of 28th feb will posted?
Tom

Re: Confirmation.

Post by Tom »

Wait a day or two to be certain if you want. There is no time limit. You can call in the attunement any time after the date they are to be sent, which is the date you sign up for. Then sit quietly like you would to meditate and state your intention to receive the attunement. You can say it to yourself in your head or say the words normally. It may be easiest to feel in your crown chakra or in your heart chakra. For some people it is easier to feel in the hands. You may not feel anything, or you may just relax and feel peaceful. If you don't feel much, just give it 20 to 30 minutes to complete. Afterward, for the next several days, try to spend a little time every day giving yourself reiki.

I didn't know that the next thread to sign up for attunements has been posted yet. So you are saying it is the 28th of this month? The record might be posted March 1st or March 2nd. I don't know. It has been a long time since I received an attunement here.
Nir_dhanak

Post by Nir_dhanak »

Thanks tom for guiding me.. I have a doubt that how will i know that master mohan ji has sent me attunements.? I have enroled for 28 feb. Then after how much days i should call that attunements? You are very helpful.. Thanks
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Nirmal. Plz..Plz..Plz read Following Post...

http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... =12&t=2452

it will clear ur all doubts.
Please READ...READ.. READ. :rD :rD :rD
:F0