request for help

priya

request for help

Post by priya »

Dear Friends,

I a writing to seek help and guidance from all of you.

I recently bought a flat and this flat is a plot away from a cemetry.I read online that cemetries should not be near houses as they emit negative energy. I have sunk in good amount of money in it and I cannot come out of this. I have also read that the negative chi of cementry would sap the positive chi in the house.

I request you all to suggest what can I do to avoid negative energies to entry my house and also for positive energies to be in the house. If energies get sapped what can i do to generate postive energy in the house continously.

I have 2 small kids I do not want to take any chances.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Priya
priya

Re: request for help

Post by priya »

Dear Mr.Stephen,

Could you please guide me . Can angel reiki help me cast a protection to my house or can i attune objects which can generate positive energy in my house.

Kindly advice me and help me.

Regards,

Priya
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Priya ji.
Reiki is good source of positive energy…so you can clean your home with it. With following way you can clean your Home with Negativity :-
[*] Just imagine your entire home between your palms then start reiki for cleaning. If you wish you can us the SHK symbol for this purpose.

[*] You can use crystals for this purpose bring some crystals and attune them for cleaning of negativity and place them at all four corners of your home.

[*] Crystal Shree Yantra is also helpful; buy one according to the size of your Plot.

[*] By spraying Holy Ganga Jal, all around your home.

[*] Sundarkand ke paath se.(जय बजरंग बलि )

[*] by burning guggul in cow's dung. (देशी गाय के गोबर में गुग्गुल का धुप दे कर पुरे घर में घुमादो.)

:F0
priya

Post by priya »

Dear pradeepji,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions , I shall surely try them.

Regards,

Priya
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

hello,
you can also burn sage throughout your house, as this is temporary, you can do a more permanent cleansing by putting a teaspoon or two of sea salt into a spray bottle with water. spray all your windows and door seals, as the salt will crystalize which will repel any negative energies and spirits that tries to enter your home.

good luck and god bless.