Urgent help please

KARTIK

Urgent help please

Post by KARTIK »

Few hours ago i felt something broke suddenly.then i felt everything is going out which was inside me. I felt i was dyng for sometime. All was dark. Then after sometime i felt that i am alive.bt everything have changed.i am feeling that whatever happenned till now was just a dream.my family, my studies everything was a dream. I cant feel any happiness or sadness. I am in this world but at the same time i am not in this world . Its painfull. I am talking to my friends but i cant feel what i could feel before.please help me.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Urgent help please

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Kartik,
After this incident happening, you still feel painful.
Thats surprising.
On the contrary you should be happy.
Congratulations you have reached enlightenment.
Honestly you have achieved Enlightenment but if you still feel painful you are bluffing or I am not able to understand.
Very sorry.
If you feel confused settle down a bit do meditation & contemplate. We can then discuss.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

Sir actually this world is new.everythng is new here. I am talking to my friends but cant feel the thing i felt before. I am feeling like i have finished my life.i am seeing people enjoyng but i cant feel it. Everything is new.and yesterday night was my fresh experience.i was afraid that if i have entered to different frequency. I was afraid thinking what if it was a trap or something. What if its just an illusion.? I was tryng to feel the feelings i felt before but i couldnt. Today whole day i tried to enter this world but i couldnt.i am feeling that even i am in this world but i am not. I cant go into it. I just can observe it. Now i am little comfortable.sir guide me what next steps should i follow now? One another thing that was frightening me was the autobiography kundalini of pandit gopi kishan. I felt lot of things yesterday night.i will share all of it. At present i want some guidance. Thank you sir for assuring me.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Kartik,How r u??? B Calm n Cool..

Heal your 2,4,5 & 7th Chakra. Specialy 2nd & 7th Chakra.
I am giving you psychic healing, it will be beneficial.
if you feel any improvement,then please inform.
"HAVE A GREAT DAY"

pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

Hi, The Healing was in 3-4 Sessions. the last Session was Short (around 5 min 12:15-12:20) But More Powerful.
if you feel any improvement then plz Inform.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

i am good now sir. i still can't explain it in words what i experienced. everything have changed. its a new reality. i have lost my past identity which was just the body and limited conciousness of five senses. now when i talk of me i dont feel me. i feel a pure energy. that identity has lost.i dont know what was it but it has purified me. i can just repeat a pad of kabeer das ji to explain it:
"jab main tha tab hari nahi, ab hari hai main naahi;
prem gali ati saankari , taame do naa samahi. "