Non-Believers & Holistic Healing

Beeholtz

Non-Believers & Holistic Healing

Post by Beeholtz »

my wife does not believe much in the holistic world or even paranormal for that matter. She does not believe that i can channel reiki energy and heal her in any way shape or form. when we go to sleep sometimes when i hug her i will channel reiki and use it to heal her. she has claimed she feels nothing at all. i can clearly feel the energy passing from my hands to her and some heat as well. does her non belief affect how she experiences reiki energy in any form? thanks
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Non-Believers & Holistic Healing

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
No not at all.... The Same Problem was with me (My wife) for first few months. ;) ;) ;)
but now its ok. :V: :Lv :V: .
it is not necessary that every one feel the energy, even i cant feel the energy when i or someone else heal me...but when i heal others then there is strong feeling of energy flow.

in case of your wife there may be possibility of blockage in aura n chakra.
so first try to clear her aura and balance her all chakras, then heal her.
or if you like then tell me her name, i would like give her a session of reiki.
:F0
Saille

Re: non believers

Post by Saille »

I agree with Pradeep.

Even though some people can't feel the Reiki flowing physically, the energy is sent into their subtle bodies, which then use the energy for balancing and healing.

I have a very good friend who is very blocked. No matter how powerful the healing, regardless of how long I give her treatments, or of what healing modality, she says she can't feel anything except relaxed. But that doesn't mean she isn't receiving the energy. If you can feel the energy flow, and you can feel someone receive that energy, you've done what you've been called to do, and done so effectively.

This brings up the issue of intention and our own desires, perhaps. We want to heal. We're healers, so of course we want to know those we send treatments to will benefit from Reiki. But we're channels. We're not the ones doing the direct healing--those we send healings to are the ones who use the Reiki. And their subtle bodies and their Higher Selves do the actual work, of healing and balancing.

What we can do is to send those we heal Love and Light, and know we've done all we can, and that now it's up to them.

Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear friends,
Pradeep & Saille you both are absolutely right.

Healing intended for well being will always reach the concerned person.
Whether that person accepts or not should not have a bearing on us. Worrying about it is not good for both.

Healing will always be accepted by the Higher self of that person. of course it will not be that effective on the other levels or dimensions of the body due to mind set, memories & other resistive blocks.
Deep down that person always wants a healing. So whenever he consciously or unconsciously says Oh my God please help me or any such expression, the healing will surely penetrate into his/her being.
Thanks for sharing friends.
Blessings.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear All

Faith is not only a word; it is a powerful feeling with lot of energy.

When one take medical pills, he/she feels relax while taking, however it is not necessary that medicine will affect instantly.. It is a practical example of faith, felt by many people.

Reiki is one of the most powerful energy, it will not be exaggeration, to be pronounced this as just most powerful energy, as it is energy of GOD.

Reiki affects on everyone, regardless of faith or not. But if it merges with the energy of faith, then the positiveness in results will increase. That is why Full faith is require.

Once George Bernard Shaw has told that "There is nothing on which people do not believe and conveyed through Present Science, and there is noting on which people believe instantly which conveys through spirituality...".

But in those days, Cholera became an epidemic. The virus of cholera is dead in air and became alive on contacting human cell. How a dead thing becomes alive, there is no answer in science...

Many things are in control of GOD. That is why faith is requiring on GOD and Energy of GOD (Reiki)....

Love and Light :F0
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

I agree, and what wonderful use of the Shaw quote, Chandresh!

I live in an area in which very few people have even heard of Reiki, much less know what it is.

When people ask if Reiki is spiritual, I tell them yes, but it is for the practitioner to adhere to the Reiki precepts. The healee need only be open to receiving healing energy.

As practitioners, however, we must be grounded, both in body and in spirit. Our spiritual beliefs and purit of intention root us, just as we are rooted in our Muladhara and in the Earth itself. We are also rooted (albeit in a different way) by our spiritual sources, regardless of what those beliefs are.

I cannot imagine receiving a healing from someone who believed in Reiki, but did not perform that healing with the assistance and belief in some sort of life-affirming belief. I'm not sure it would even work. Can we channel Reiki energy from no Source? If someone didn't practice spirituality, where would the energy come from? We are the conduit only.

While I choose the genderless term, "Source" (it doesn't seem to offend many people, lol), my faith in that Source, and our expressions of the Lord (God/Christ) and the Lady (Mother Goddess) is absolute. I don't need to explain that to people who request healings, but I do draw on that faith--and on Them--during healings.

I also like your last sentence, Chandresh--many things are not in our control, but we do have free will. That, and our faith is what guides our way, in Reiki and in all things.

What a lovely post! Thank you!

Namaste.
KARTIK

Post by KARTIK »

i agree chandresh sir. :F0