Help in Crystal Cleansing&Charging

Josephine

Help in Crystal Cleansing&Charging

Post by Josephine »

Namaste to all.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

My post is to request for advise please regarding crystals. I got a necklace crystal (rose quarts pendant) and cleansed it with sage. i then left it outside to charge under the sun..... unfortunately, we forgot and the crystal was left under the moonlight for about a couple of days .... til we remembered.

Can somebody please advice what should be done? Perhaps clean it again? My big concern is that its been outside under the moonlight charging.... It worries me how to cleanse&charge it properly before giving to a little girl.

I appreciate your advice so thanks in advance.

Dhanyawaad.

Jo
Tom

Re: Help in Crystal Cleansing&Charging

Post by Tom »

This says you can use either sunlight or moonlight for cleansing crystal ... and it gives a few other ideas, some of which I wasn't familiar with.

http://healing.about.com/od/crystalther ... ystals.htm

This says that you shouldn't use sunlight for cleansing some crystals because it can cause the color to fade (including rose quartz).

http://www.spiritualnetwork.net/crystal ... d_care.htm

This age suggests that moonlight is yin and sunlight is yang, so moonlight can't be used effectively to clear crystals.

http://www.ofspiritandsoul.com/crystals ... stals.html

There are a lot of conflicting opinions about what is best for cleansing (and programming) crystals. It is best to use your intuition and go with what feels right. In general, be sure to ignore anything that sounds a bit too extreme. The most important thing is your intention to cleanse a crystal and this by itself will do most of the work. You can hold a crystal in your hand and use reiki to do the cleansing, first with the intent to cleanse and then with the intent to energize. Finally you can use reiki to add in positive qualities like love, joy, and peace.

From the description of what you did, I would think that the crystal is more than sufficiently cleansed already.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

Before I lost everything, I had a lot of stones and crystals.

I agree with Tom. There are a lot of conflicting opinions, and it's best to use your intuition on how to cleanse and charge stones and crystals.

First, remember: Never, ever cleanse a crystal with salt water, but most others can be cleansed of other energies (absorbed by others who've handled it). It will corrode the crystal.

When cleansing a stone or crystal, use water. If you have any source of running water, that's best. Send it Reiki, or any other tradition or ritual you're drawn to and know best.

I cleanse things during a waning Moon to eliminate others' energies. I prefer to cleanse crystals, in particlar, under water, at night. Then wrap it/them loosely in a natural fibered cloth like cotton or silk, and I use white cloth. Some use black cloth for cleansing in order to "absorb" any negative energies or imprints.

To charge crystals and other stones, I use the Full Moon. The day before the full moon, meditating while holding the crystal in my hands, with intentions. During the night of the Full Moon, meditate with the crystal, putting energy into it until it feels full. And on the night after the Full Moon, sit with it and meditate with the crystal, then send your intentions up to Whomever/Whatever you call Source.

Oh, and after you meditate/send Reiki to your stone or crystal, put it either outdoors or on a windowsill, then take it out in the morning and wrap it in the cloth. I'm of the belief that stones and crystals need to "breathe."

I have a beautiful, rough Amethyst. I charged it with Reiki and keep it in my Reiki Box. Every time I re-charge the Reiki Box or add new healing requests to the box, I rest the Amethyst on top of the slips of paper, then Reiki the box again.

I hope this gives you things to ponder, in addition to Tom's excellent information.

Namaste.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Tom n Saille, Good reply... but in my opinion REIKI is the best way for Cleansing and Charging.

First Clean it with SHK then Charge with CKR. for best result insert all Symbols in Stone or Attune it. Then intent to Connect it with HLS for More Power and energy.
Saille wrote:First, remember: Never, ever cleanse a crystal with salt water, but most others can be cleansed of other energies (absorbed by others who've handled it). It will corrode the crystal.
Yes you are Right, i have Bad Experience with Salt water :pN :pN :pN ,
but if still any one wants to use salt water then plz just wash your stone with salt water and immediately wash it with Normal or Charged (By Reiki) Water.

n my personal opinion is that The Sun n The Moon both are Beneficial for Charging any Stones.
:F0
landy

Post by landy »

Hi Josephine,

From what you have done your rose quartz pendant sounds like its now perfect for the little girl. I use crystals in my work when I do crystal balances and reiki on people. After each session I cleanse them individually under running water at the sink imagining the negative energies coming off the crystal and going down the drain and then spread them out and let them dry. Then every so often I will put my trays of crystals out in the sun for a few hours to re-charge them. What you did was fine.

Love and light

Landy :F0
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

Each and everyone's responses is much appreciated. Thank you.
Love and Happiness to you all. :F0 :F0 :F0 :F0

Jo