reiki and computers

Beeholtz

reiki and computers

Post by Beeholtz »

i work for a computer company and deal with networks, switches, routers, computers all day long. Ive recently started trying to use reiki to help network connections etc. anyone else have any experience with reiki and machines or ever tried this before and had results?
Saille

Re: reiki and computers

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Beeholtz and all,

What a great question! I'd be very interested to know what your experiences have been so far.

It makes sense. While a computer cannot be called a sentient being, per se, it becomes infused with our thoughts, feelings, the things we say, the way we affect others (there goes that need for mindfulness again!). The internet, then, is an alternate reality, of sorts. And if that is true, and if we send healings distantly while online (which I find to be very powerful), could we not Reiki our computers?

Namaste.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Beeholtz

I have also few experiences on Machines and found it works.

After the very first attunements, due to heavy rain, my vechile was not starting.. Reiki was effective to overcome the obstacles.

I am also a Software Engineer and usually send Reiki Energy to my Computer and other peripherals.

Recently two weeks back, Me and my mother have visited to a Doctor for my mother's routine checkup, the machine was stuck and was not working only for my mother, however working for other people. After sending energy, that has displayed the output.

Also few other experiences are there.. which proves, Reiki works on machines.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear all,
Reiki does work on Computers & other devices; and why not?
These devices work on crystal lattices in electronic circuits & components. Also involved are magnetics, radionics & electro chemicals. Reiki acts on these very positively. It makes the devices more conductive.
Its a science not to be just tried kind of attitude but actually to be done with conviction & belief.

@ Saille, Yes the things around you do pick up your mood.

@ Chandresh, Reiki does give results when stuck up in some software/hardware glitch.

@ Brendon, It will speed up Network transfers.

My Master had advised me to mentally draw the Reiki Symbols on the palms before start of any work. Its become a habit now.
Blessings.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

very interesting stuff thanks for sharing everyone. I love this site
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, all,

Wonderful thread! Thank you, Brendan, for starting this thread; and thank you to Steve for the answers. Much to ponder with this!

I'm an empath, and pick up much in just reading people's comments and such. So it makes sense that computers would be able to pick them up as well.

Namaste.