december 21, 2012

Beeholtz

december 21, 2012

Post by Beeholtz »

has anyone asked or felt or thought about what may or may not happen dec 21 2012. I for one feel like people will be more open and some if not all will vibrate at a higher frequency. But what about all those prophecies of death and destruction... kind of scary. anyone have answers or know something you arent sharing with us?
chandresh_kumar

Re: december 21, 2012

Post by chandresh_kumar »

What I understand, nobody can beat nature, except GOD. Natural phenomenon and disasters happens and will happen, most of the events cannot be stopped.

If we remember, on April 21, 2009 people of Chkalovsky have seen two Suns in the sky and the same has been repeated on August 24, 2009 also.

Scientists are assuming that Planet-X is returning in 2012. It may disrupt our solar system, and especially Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, Venus, and the Earth.

According to the scientists, Planet X will enter our solar system at the edge and cross orbits with Jupiter. Jupiter may ignite from this event and may convert into a baby sun, and if such happen, two suns could be seen at everywhere in the world.

Also, the Sun, Earth, and the milky-way will align at the galactic equator, on December 21, 2012. Something will happen, but what will, it is hard to say.

There are many other spiritual proofs, like Maya Calender, Mesoamerican Long Count calendar, Sayings of Lord Krishna, etc.

Anyways, why to scare? GOD will always do good for us. It is the faith and will be proved. We must heal this faith, so that it could become more and more powerful and could easily convert into truth.

Regards
Saille

Re: december 21, 2012

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

You've asked a great question, and one tht has been asked for thousands of years.

Will something happen? Yes, although no one knows what will occur, or what the result will be. And it has already begun. We've been preparing to evolve high enough that we could be here at this time.

Science and spirituality are finally coming together. Quantum physics and faith are running nearly parallel.

On 12/21/12, the Earth and the Sun are in alignment with what's called the Dark Rift, the black hole at the center of the galaxy. And we're now in what's called solar minimum, which is a cycle of solar flares emitting CME (Coronal Mass Ejections), and causing geomagnetic storms. This is building into what's called solar maximum. These solar flares are important to track, and there are scientific web sites that will email you alerts. I believe they are connected to the process of what many (including myself) call ascension.

In addition, we are experiencing what is called Schumann's Resonance. The Earth has a heartbeat. And it's slowing down. What scientists can't understand is that as it slows down, Her heartbeat is also increasing in vibrations.

Lightworkers have a different vibration, a different kind of energy that gears us toward healing others, toward being focused upon exploring spirituality in new ways and in the reemergence of old ways. As we heal, as we release old patterns of behavior and belief systems, as we learn to come from spirit, and not from the focus upon the external world. As we learn to come from empathy, and understand we're all connected. As we do these things and more, we increase our own vibratory rate. Our energy becomes higher. This is ascension.

Will there be changes? Yes, they're happening now and they'll continue to happen. The Earth's Kundalini is rising, and so are many, many people's Kundalini. It's part of the process.

No one knows what will happen. I don't think we're supposed to know, not yet. What I do know is that we need to release fear. Release all negative (dense, or lower vibratory energies). We're reaching up, higher, to merge our physical being with our subtle being, with what I call Source, and many call God.

So, when you fear the changes, catch it and send that fear Love. When you sense suffering, do what you can to heal others from compassion, and send their suffering Light, even if that's all you can do.

And ignore all the doomsday sayers. We can change or improve nothing through fear, but we can transform the world with Love and Light.

Namaste.