Usage of ethreal crystals

lighthope

Usage of ethreal crystals

Post by lighthope »

As a newbie i m very confused regarding to the usage of ethreal crystals ..when where and which crystals shuld be use for a specific decease..e.g. if i have to heal a person who has a bad habit ..whenever she sit or stand she bend herself in front there is no physical problem in his back bone..only complain she has tht she feels breathlessness when she erect her spinal cord.. i request my teachers and seniors plzz advice me how to heal her..
i would also request my teachers plzz guide us about the some common desease and the crystals used to cure them e.g. eye decease, cough and cold , depression, fever, injury , stomach ailments etc...

i request all my seniors too plzz share your knowledge about the usage of ethreal crystals here..
thanks
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Usage of ethreal crystals

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Monika,
The Ethereal Crystal Info is a good guide to use. The rest is practice.
As as far as specific use is concerned kindly use the browser search(not google) on the above page by pressing F3, type the disease or issue. You will most likely get a series of answers. Use the best result or ask on a post.
Also note that Usui Reiki, Ayurveda Reiki or Suryashakti will help in direct healing in most cases. Ethereal Crystals are an extra aid to accelerate the healing. Even their standalone use is attributed to their being programmed by the Life Force naturally due to their programmable & other properties.
lighthope

Re: Usage of ethreal crystals

Post by lighthope »

Thank you stephen ji :F0