moving to a new house

Beeholtz

moving to a new house

Post by Beeholtz »

my wife and i just purchased our first house and i was wondering about clearing. ive heard that some people draw cho ku rei on all 4 corners.. any suggestions
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: moving to a new house

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Brendon, How are You? Congratulation for Your New Home (there is great difference between Home n House :) :) :) :) :) )
Beeholtz wrote:ve heard that some people draw cho ku rei on all 4 corners.. any suggestions
Yes you can Draw CKR on All Eight Corners of Home/Rooms.
n Connect the House with The HLS with Intent of Positivity n Protection
:F0
Saille

Post by Saille »

Hello and namaste, Beeholtz!

When I move to a new place, I do several things.

* Light nag champa incense in every room
* clean everything before I move in, focusing upon clearing out the energies left behind
* if you have white sage, it's excellent for smudging. You can also do this with sticks of incense. Be sure to raise your energies before you do so, and fan the smoke away from you, not toward you. Also, be sure to move clockwise around each room, not counter-clockwise
* Reiki each room, but also the doorways and windows
* Visualize a bubble of love and protection surrounding your home and everything and everyone in it
* Be sure to keep the bathroom door closed, and the toilet seat down. Periodically, put a few drops of lavender oil in all openings in the bathroom.
* If you find that you feel there were a lot of troubles and arguments or anger/sadness there before you moved in, those rooms are the best for setting out crystals and plants like Golden Pathos in. If you have salt lamps, keep them turned on so they can tansform positive ions (which are bad) into negative ions (which are good)
* Never wear shoes into your home. Leave the outside, outside. Maintain your home as a sanctuary with your creativity and intentions

Happy home warming!
priya

Post by priya »

Dear Sallie,

Your information on clearing our homes is very good. Very informative.

I shall surely try ...

Thanks a lot.

Priya