Missed Attunement (closed Topic)

Beeholtz

Missed Attunement (closed Topic)

Post by Beeholtz »

the topic i wanted to comment on was closed. I'm sorry for not sending healing to 2 people for my attunement on the 24th. I was a bit excited and obviously skipped over reading that part on accident. I did send energy to the holistic light sphere despite not knowing what was required. Thank you and i aplogize again and will make a more conscious effort to pay attention. I think i just got a little to excited in anticipation because i had slowed down on my reiki practicing for a while because of my new job and being much busier. namaste
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Missed Attunement (closed Topic)

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Brandon,
It is beneficial to make ones presence felt in front of the master.. hahahaha ;) ;D ;D ;D
Appreciate your attitude for acknowledging the slight err on your part.
You have made some wonderful post in the past. I have mentioned it here http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... 694#p10688
hotice_steve wrote:Dear Brandon,
Nice to see you on THC after a long time. Nice to have somebody as young as you who experiments & looking forward to your contribution of healing method. Really liked the 2 or 3 you have shared on the forum.
You will surely receive your attunement next time around which will be very soon.
Blessings.
For a forum to run all members have to be active.
Last 2 years it has become a knowledge base for various sites as a model or material.
The masters(so called & [cliched) are giving Ayurveda Reiki, SuryaShakti & other modalities which are offered free here,for quiet a sum of money.
In future only activity & healings contributions will be criteria for further attunements.
It is against our ethics to start a attunement circus here just to get people visiting us.
A time has come for us to change.
Nothing personal Brandon its for whomsoever it concerns.
I would like to see you here & active, be there for the long haul & a big catch.
Blessings
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

We have manifested more than 16 attunements/empowrnments for you as you requested since your joining. And what we want in return is just read the instructions and follow them only. You should have given attention there. But you did not bother to even read the instructions. Take your time, Browse the forum. all instructions are also self explanatory in itself.
Good luck next time.
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

understood mohan, im sure this will be a good lesson for people to not do what i did haha!
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Brandon,
Beeholtz wrote:understood mohan, im sure this will be a good lesson for people to not do what i did haha!
I was even more unhappy (than u) and felt very sad not to include few individuals like you for the attunement. I did it with heavy heart. It is good that you took it with right spirit. no more talking on it now.
You are not newbie but become jr. member here.
You are doing good at forums now. come on! Good luck :wD
love,
Mohan