Confused on this...

bhawna91

Confused on this...

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste,
2day i was reading,some article's on aura.many times i've felt some gold spark's around me.it happen's oftenly.So,i want to know,do ive seen aura around me or what? Wana know more about it please...Thankyou:)
Beeholtz

Re: Confused on this...

Post by Beeholtz »

you should try googling the topic or searching the forums on this site. there is tons and tons of information out there that you dont have to wait for someone to answer you. do some research and practice. the more you try the stronger youll be and you may discover things that other people didnt know.
angelicdiamond

Re: Confused on this...

Post by angelicdiamond »

Namaste!

The golden sparks are just energy you've felt. I feel/see with my third eye golden sparks around be when angels are near and when I'm working with them.

But if you really want to see an aura, find something in front of a white or black background, stare ether a few inches around it or in the center and unfocus your eyes as if you're looking at something far away behind them. If you start seeing a while/gray/fuzzy outline form around it, then you're beginning to see the aura! Practice long, hard, and often to see more and more until you start seeing colors! Some common colors are green (health), yellow (positivity if bright), and blue (calm and collected).

Go on YouTube and search "how to see auras" to learn more.

Blessings be with you!