helping the dead

Beeholtz

helping the dead

Post by Beeholtz »

my friend richard unfortunately killed himself by hanging in his apartment. He had been upset for a while apparently. Is it still possible to send him energy and to help him in any way. he was a good person.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: helping the dead

Post by mohan »

Dear Beeholtz,
condolences from me.
I sincerely pray to god for your friend's peaceful transition and further journey.
Love,
Moahn
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Brandon,
You can send energy to the spirit of Richard wherever it is & in whatsoever physical form.
Death is a subject which is seldom talked about, actually earlier one learns about it the better.

Its sad to know about Richard. My condolences to you & the bereaved. Sending energy to the situation.
Blessings.

Brandon, thanks for sharing.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Brandon....Please Accept My Condolences.
:F0
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

thank you all. i will definately be sending energy to richards spirit and energy
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, Beeholtz,

I am so sorry for your loss. The grief you feel is compounded by both your friend's passing and the manner in which Richard passed on. I am surrounding you with the Blue that you may find some ease.

There is no easy way for you to cope with your emotions, but please understand that this journey we're on in this lifetime is very specific. Some find it too difficult to continue on. And for some souls, the work they came to do was simply finished. I sense that Richard experienced both. It is not a comfort for you, I know, but my feeling is that his inner life was too difficult for him, and he chose to cross over. It was not his intention for others to suffer because of his decision, but the healing he now embarks upon must be done in other realms. He is not alone, and that was his wish.

Energy is limitless and unbounded. Therefore, it exists everywhere, in all forms, and in all times. I have found that you can send energy to not only Richard where he is now, but also to the past and to the future. The "now" is not defined or limited to anything. So if you focus your energy and attention upon him, it will reach all incarnations of Richard's soul, the seed which is of the Divine.

Imagine, when you send him energy, that you are blanketing all things in energy, in Love, and in Light. Create a stream of energy from the deepest place of your heart to him. Know that you are joined by all beings everywhere who are focusing upon Light. Allow this energy to stream with any speed or color or even modality of healing energy that you intuit will be most efficient for him.

You may hear words, or see people or places that you "know" are of his past or future selves. Allow these things to come to you with gratitude and for his betterment.

He was fortunate to have you to remember him. Know that.

Be the peace you seek,
Saille
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

thank you so much for your kind words and wisdom. and the same to everyone else also.
oliver.akpan

Post by oliver.akpan »

Dear Beeholtz,
May his soul rest in peace. Sending reiki to the family to overcome the memory of past event.