my wife, the skeptic

Beeholtz

my wife, the skeptic

Post by Beeholtz »

my wife is very skeptical and does not believe in reiki or anything holistic. she had an experience with ghosts once and now still doesnt believe because she is scared of that stuff. so anyways i had made my first reiki box (yay!) and written down some things on paper and put them in the reiki box and charged the box to constantly give off reiki. My wife found the box and threw it away thinking it was just trash of course haha! will my reiki box continue to work wherever it is or should i still make another one and hide it better from her this time.
angelicdiamond

Re: my wife, the skeptic

Post by angelicdiamond »

If you programed to box to send a constant flow of Reiki all the time, then yes it will still work. However, it's a good idea to make a new one too if you like using Reiki boxes :) You could hide it or just tell her what it's for (if she knows you're a practitioner) and she probably will just cackle, toss up her nose and not care.

Also, if you can, it's an excellent idea to give your wife a "Reiki experience!" Just have her take a few deep breaths, let go of opinions and judgments, and hold out her hand. Send a stream of Reiki from your hand to hers with the intention that she feel it. If she feels heat, cold, pushing, pulling, or tingles on her hand, then she is feeling the Reiki! If not, she is not yet ready to feel it. If she is not yet ready to feel it, she is still holding onto the whole "It's not real, so I can't feel it," mindset.

Good luck and blessings be with you!
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

May I ask what a Reiki box is? It seems very interesting.

Thank you in advance.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Huurah wrote:May I ask what a Reiki box is? It seems very interesting.

Thank you in advance.
Sometimes, Reiki practitioners want an easy and practical way to send Reiki to many different places at one time without difficult visualization. So they make crystal grids, Reiki stacks, Reiki boxes, or whatever else they come up with.

A Reiki box is just a small box that you charge with Reiki and program it to send Reiki to whatever is placed inside. So then you take a piece of paper, write someone's name on it and drop it in the box. The box then sends a stream of Reiki to the person. You can keep adding as many names and targets as you like. It's a good idea to charge the box daily.

I use a piece of paper for this. I wrote the Reiki symbols on it, and wrote an affirmation in Theban runes. Now, I just write down people, draw the symbols over their name, and charge! It sends Reiki to everyone on the list at once.
Huurah

Post by Huurah »

Thank you Angelicdiamond for your response :) :F0