Kundalini Reiki Versions

Narayan Debnath

Kundalini Reiki Versions

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Respected All Lightworkers,
I want to know the differences of Original Kundalini Reiki(Ole developed),Kundalini 2008 with boosters and Kundalini 2009.To what extent Kundalini 2009 differ from Kundalini 2008 with boosters.Is it all about boosters or something else. Or what are the added salient feature of Kundalini 2009 in contrast to Kundalini 2008 with boosters.
Though respected Mohanji declared in places to include Kundalini 2008 with boosters & Kundalini 2009 in THC,he does not mentions its version now while announcing for attunement on Feb.29,2012.Obviously,I guess he means Kundalini 2009 as it is so called latest.If otherwise,I want to be cleard. Thank You.
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Kundalini Reiki Versions

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Narayan ji,
Narayan Debnath wrote:I want to know the differences of Original Kundalini Reiki(Ole developed),Kundalini 2008 with boosters and Kundalini 2009.To what extent Kundalini 2009 differ from Kundalini 2008 with boosters.Is it all about boosters or something else. Or what are the added salient feature of Kundalini 2009 in contrast to Kundalini 2008 with boosters.
Though respected Mohanji declared in places to include Kundalini 2008 with boosters & Kundalini 2009 in THC,he does not mentions its version now while announcing for attunement on Feb.29,2012.Obviously,I guess he means Kundalini 2009 as it is so called latest.If otherwise,I want to be cleard. Thank You.
:o :o :o :o

All are developed by Mr. Ole. and are just an Improvement of Previous versions.
:F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Narayan,
All issues have been discussed previously.
Kindly search & read. clarification will be given when you point out & refer a particular post.
Blessings.
Narayan Debnath

Post by Narayan Debnath »

Thank you Steve ji & also Pradeep ji for guiding me.I once again went through "Manual" & "Reiki Q & A".Obviously,I found similar topic.Thank U once again.