dna activation

Beeholtz

dna activation

Post by Beeholtz »

has anyone undergone the dna activation attunement already in the past? just curious about your experiences. sounds awesome and i have been doing a lot of research and reading on 2012 etc of course there are alot of the doomsdayers etc but im hoping for something more like ascension and extra terrestrial encounters etc that the govt has been lying about for decades.
saffron

Re: dna activation

Post by saffron »

Hello, yes I took a DNA activation a few year's ago at an holistic fair but did not know as much about it then and not sure whether it was authentic :-[
I know I got it this time as Stephen, Mohan, THC are authentic and ethical :F0 :wD plus the experience of the activation.
I have looked up activation sympton's this wk because I have been experiencing anxiety and thankfully it was, so better not worry too much ;D
Yes 2012 is an interesting time and we can be bombarded with information that is out there, I definately believe goverment's have lied to us not just about alien's :n0 , I do not watch mainstream media at all these day's :o feel better for it :)
you have to really use your discernment what is true with everything even spiritual information. 8)
I like listening to Drunvalo Melchizedek on youtube when I get chance he talk's about alien's seem's a lovely soul. May not be for you though.
Crop circles are interesting too and their message's for humanity, there is a guy called Pane Andov on youtube that is explain's but I only had chance to see half so far. Worth looking up and seeing for yourself.
yes me too hope for good thing's to come 2012 and beyond :F0 ;D :F0
blessings to you :F0 Nicola
Beeholtz

Re: dna activation

Post by Beeholtz »

I've seen a lit of pane andovs stuff. Interesting to say the leaast. He seams like a good guy