past life maybe?

Beeholtz

past life maybe?

Post by Beeholtz »

Within the last few years I've noticed I have been more and more interested in nature almost obsessed. As of lately I have been obsessed and CONSTANTLY thinming about native Americans. Could it be a past life. I just feel like I need to leave my life and live in the woods alone
angelicdiamond

Re: past life maybe?

Post by angelicdiamond »

This is so strange. Lately, nature, power animals, Shamanism, and Native American traditions have been greatly calling to me, and I want to start exploring this field and my power animals very badly. It's not as intense as your calling seems to be, but it's very persistent. Perhaps this is the effect of a shift in the Earth's vibrations.

Are you feeling attractive to specific things about Native Americans and their practice, or just the general idea?

A website I've found of use is called Way of the Wild Rose. It's mostly about Shamanism though. You may be more interested in things like medicine wheels and rain dances and Native American magick though.

If anyone else feels this way, I encourage you to make a post here and tell us about it!
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Just native Americans in general and a love and respect for nature, animals, and all living things. Its literally made me want to cry and I have no idea. Thanks for sharing. I appreciate your input.
jack

Post by jack »

i say gaia /mother earth is calling to you for something you should listen. my opinion is she is calling to lots of us to change our ways of living before we get so out of control and self destructive that it will be to bad to recover we are killing her yet she still provides our oxygen to breathe food for our bellies and every other need we have to survive and man being the arrogant self absorbed closed minded animal that we are doesnt even care they just want that dollar or that convenience she is calling to the ones of us that will listen
that will stand up and speak on her behalf the native american people had this connection they understood the importance of caring for their mother just go into the forest and meditate on it for a while she will suttly speak to you if you open your heart and your mind and just listen

jack
saffron

Post by saffron »

hello all, I agree with Jack, earth is a a sentient living being who nurture's and provide's for us and loves and heal's us..
all the ancient's knew this.. all life is respected. They even would ask a branch if they could take it and wait for an answer,before taking it from the tree, they did this with everything, how cool is that, we just got lost on the way ::)
you have had many past live's, I am talking thousand's and thousand's.
We really are the earthkeeper's, we are here now to help, gaia has sufferered enough abuse. Yes I too have been interested in earth based spirituality for a number of year's but when I think about it I have alway's had a connection with animal's and mother earth from childhood and you probably too and I think this is a natural state for everyone ;D
The interest in the native american's is probably past life or your guide is so :F0
The earth sure need's our help right now :F0 :F0
love and blessings :F0 Nicola
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

i tried using reiki while sitting outside in my backyard for the first time. it was kind of a new experience for me. my feet were just buzzing with energy. i tried to make sure i was grounded well with my feet placed firmly on the ground. it also felt like my crown chakra was opening up almost like i was trying to rise up and fly right out of it... kind of wierd but i enjoyed it and thanked god and all beings of light and love thank you for this beautiful moment on earth. thanks for all the advice and comments everyone.