connecting to higher self or guides

Beeholtz

connecting to higher self or guides

Post by Beeholtz »

Anyone have any advice.or experiences of how tl connect with your guides and higher self
priya

Re: connecting to higher self or guides

Post by priya »

Hi,

I have not tried connecting with the guides. I have asked the forum the same question and was told that it is dangerous to call on as there may be some entities that are waiting to get their karma completed.

I connect to my higher self by talking to it as I talk to myself. I just ask and when ever I ask I have always experienced my higherself. I have even got attuned to ethreal crystal attunement through my higher self only I have juist asked my higher self to attune me and I got it.

There are lot of videos and meditations available on youtube for connecting with higher self anf your guides.But please be careful.

Thanks and Regards,

Priyadarshini
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Connecting to guides, angels, and your Higher Self is easy depending on which method you use. I'll give you some methods I've learned and how to use them. To connect more easily, just take a few minutes to clear your mind from that chatter that's always there and set your attention to communicate to your angels, guides, etc.

Before I start, I just wanna say that your angels, guides, power animals, etc. are always around you and watching you. You can just request their full attention ether mentally or verbally by just saying something like "I ask that my angels/guides come to me now." However, your Higher Self is at a MUCH higher frequency/vibration than you, so you can ether meditate and raise your vibration to try to meet it half way, or you can go the easy way and just say, "Higher Self, come down to me!" When I do that, I instantly hear my Higher Self's voice in my head saying, "yes?" :)

Physical Method:
The physical method can be dangerous, and you need protection before you begin. If there's a spirit wandering around, looking for some fun, it might come along and mess with the answers or replies you get to fool you. This could just be a playful, benevolent spirit, a spirit who wants to cause mischief, or something more sinister. So always ask for protection, invoke the white light all around you, cast a circle if you want, whatever.

With a pendulum:
Hold a pendulum a foot or so away from you with two or three fingers. Go ahead and calibrate it now (ask for yes, no, and need more information answers). Call your contact, then start asking yes/no questions. Or you can grab a piece of paper and draw out the alphabet and the pendulum will swing and spell out words, but that's quite difficult for me.

With dowsing rods:
Hold the rods horizontally and calibrate it. Basically the same as the pendulum.

Table tipping:
I'm still looking into this form.

Obviously, you can use tarot, runes, dice, and other forms of divination.

Meditation Method:
Most of us know that meditation is important, and that it is also a way to contact the Otherside. This includes our angels and guides. Just get into a very relaxed state and control your thoughts so that they disappear (if possible). Once you have reached this state, mentally go out to the forest, the beach, a garden, or wherever you feel most comfortable. Then request that your contact come to this place. You may find a human, an animal, a being of light, or something that looks like an elemental. If this doesn't happen, make one, then treat it as if it is your contact. The link will be made.

Mental Method:
You don't have to be in a meditative state for this method, and it may seem strange at first too. But for this one, you want to mentally call your contact, then speak to them ether mentally or verbally and wait for a mental reply. At first it may seem like yourself, and for a time it may be! But as you go along in the conversation, you'll find that the replies start to sound like things you wouldn't say, and you may find answers that you couldn't know. This is actually telepathic communication between you and your contact.

Dream Method:
This is one I've yet to achieve. While you're in bed going to sleep, call your contact and tell them that you would like to speak in your dream and to remember it when you wake up. You may have to say this many times or just once, but the theory goes that your contact will appear in your dream and speak with you. You may wish to ask that you become lucid in this dream (or aware that you're dreaming).

Hope this helps! If you have any questions, you can ether reply or PM me and I'll try to answer them if I can.

Love and light! :)
-Wes
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

Thanks. I appreciate the input. I will try one for sure
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Wes,
Thanks for explaining & sharing these methods.
very much appreciated.
At 16 you seem to have a great deal of knowledge.
I would advise you to go slow a bit and concentrate your energy & time on fewer things. Some things are absolutely useless & unnecessary. We all do this but still I would like to emphasize this point as its very important. Kindly read the following post... Its very important to know with whom you work with.
Wes I need to see your picture very soon in your avtar.
BLessings
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

hotice_steve wrote:At 16 you seem to have a great deal of knowledge.
I would advise you to go slow a bit and concentrate your energy & time on fewer things. Some things are absolutely useless & unnecessary. We all do this but still I would like to emphasize this point as its very important.
Trust me, I agree fully, but whenever I try to slow life down and just be still, it gets faster! I'm trying to meditate more and get to that place of mental and physical stillness and to just reflect on what knowledge & wisdom I've been given so far instead of looking for more. I know that that that is the place we must get to in order to turn bits of knowledge floating around into something useful.
hotice_steve wrote:Its very important to know with whom you work with.
I think I may have posted something about that somewhere, but I may have just touched it. I know that there are impostors of loving, caring guides who are really evil and deceitful. I always stress precaution, protection, and common sense to all, and I'm very very careful of whom I talk to on the Otherside.
hotice_steve wrote:Wes I need to see your picture very soon in your avatar.
Oops! Was that a rule I missed?
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Wes,
You look like an Angel :-* as much as I look like an Imp :P .
:F0 :F0 ;D :wD :wD :wD
Yes you are bundle of energy. Be that way & let the stillness come naturally not forced & as an effort.
Blessings
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Pshaw, don't deny the handsomeness on your side of the world :P Thanks for the support, Steve! ;D :F0
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

I was just asking today, how I can be of more service to the people around me and society and 'ironically' saw this thread about guides after being led to read about spirit guides from other sources, so I thank you beeholtz for starting this thread and the others for their helpful info.

For me, intent is a big one. Just intend to make a connection. All the times I've simply asked (in my head and out loud) for answers both big and small, even like where did I put that bug spray? I am usually always assisted and drawn to the correct answers. My answers come quick and easy right after I ask, before my logical mind can question them, and that is how I know that it came from my guide/higher self.

It is important to be open to receive and to practice listening to our minds when they are in their 'normal' modes and then when we ask and tune into our higher resources. Once you practice being more aware of this difference in energy, you'll be better able to trust the answers you receive are from your higher self or guides.

Another helpful tip I read is, guides help you in any way they can. They see the bigger picture, so even if the advice doesn't seem to directly correlate to your question, it may very well 'click' later. For example, say you want to start a new venture but you're tired and worn out from your current lifestyle. It takes a lot of energy to start a new business/venture and your guide(s) want to see you take good care of yourself so it's more likely that you will succeed. So instead of giving you that grand ah ha! project idea, they may gently give you the urges to, take a nap, eat more healthfully, play with a pet or child, take a walk or a relaxing bath so later in time your energy or internal flame as I like to call it, will grow and then you'll naturally be in the flow and perhaps then the ideas will come. Point being that to have an open mind after you ask your question, increases your guides ability to help you, help yourself.

Thank you for letting me contribute my thoughts. :)
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

thanks for the input and advice sarah. i will be packing my bags and moving closer to the west coast so i can hire you as my personal life advisor... jk. ive been busy and super stressed lately and havent had much time for our remote reiki sessions sorry. i will be taking some quiet time to relax my mind and body and listen. i have been working a lot on mostly quieting my mind, meditation, and astral projection as of lately. once again thanks for all of the input everyone
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

LOL beeholtz, it's okay. Perhaps our weekly sessions have already served their purpose. ;) I can see where you're coming from and sometimes I get overwhelmed with life and even keeping up with spiritual matters and then I remind myself to relax and that if it gets too hard or stressful, there's prob a better and easier way. And that's true with hearing your guides also. :) take care. :F0
DanilaReiki

Post by DanilaReiki »

Thank you all of you! Love and light ♥