REIKI WAND

JOBIAL ALEX

REIKI WAND

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear friends,
I have heard about reiki wand. Please tell me what is it? Is it powerfull? How can I make it?
angelicdiamond

Re: REIKI WAND

Post by angelicdiamond »

Namaste!

Reiki wands aren't necessary at all. It's just a rod-shaped tool to channel Reiki through. A simple stick from the yard works perfectly once cleansed, but most people who use wands in Reiki use crystal ones or orgone wands. If you want to get creative, you can use a length of some pipe, cap the ends, paint it or cover it with cloth, then decorate it how you want :) Personally, I don't use wands in Reiki, and I don't think I will. The concept just doesn't resonate with me. I like the intimate and personal feel of Reiki being directly transferred from my hand to the person :)

Highest blessings!
-Wes
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear friends,
The power is not in the rod but in the energy. Can't see any specific reason for using a wand say like a reiki box/list/ or grid which re transmits sustained energy.
Why just take a Mug of water when you can swim in it.
Still.......
Take any piece of rod any metal cleanse it in salt water & sunlight. A Glass rod will also do but how long will it be in one piece.
You can give it Reiki & reuse it. or you can attune it.
Blessings.
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear friends,
Thank you for your usefull informations.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Wand shaped crystals are nice. I have one made of selenite with a nice sharp point.