Reiki to Crown Chakra.

JOBIAL ALEX

Reiki to Crown Chakra.

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear friends,
Some reiki masters say, "don't give reiki to crown chakra".Please tell me what is your opinion about it? Is there any harm or benefit in giving reiki to crown chakra?
Highest Blessings,
Jobial.
angelicdiamond

Re: Reiki to Crown Chakra.

Post by angelicdiamond »

I've never heard of that before, myself. Instead, I hear the opposite. The crown is very important and needs to be opened and healed. Most people's crown chakra is small and closed unless they're very spiritual people, because many people feel distant of God and blame it for their misfortune.

The crown chakra must be open and healthy for us to feel close to God, be happy spiritually, maintain the healthy chi flow, be strong Reiki channels, understand higher knowledge and Universal truths, connect to our Higher Self and the Angels, improve our intuition and psychic abilities, allow circulation in our aura, and much more.

In most Reiki practices, the crown is the second chakra to be sent Reiki, and it often needs much work for the stability of the person. The Crown is balanced with the root and the heart chakras, to bring harmony to the spiritual and the physical, the upper to the lower, heaven to earth.

There is a connection between the crown chakra and the palm chakras, and Reiki usually travels from the crown to the hands, but it can differ from person to person and be changed. So the crown chakra is very important for us, and in my opinion needs much Reiki.

Highest Blessings,
-Wes
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

i agree with wes. typically anywhere you read about reiki it always states that reiki can never hurt you. it only heals and helps you. also like wes said sending reiki to the crown helps it open and heals it to allow a good flow of reiki through you. dont ever be scared to use reiki because it is always of light and love as long as you have good intentions do not worry. reiki away good sir
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear friends,
Thank you.I will practise it.
Blessings,
Jobial.