Kundalini Reiki Meditation

angelicdiamond

Kundalini Reiki Meditation

Post by angelicdiamond »

Does anyone actually know what the Kundalini Reiki meditation actually is? Every manual simply says "Mentally say 'Kundalini meditation' and the meditation will begin." The only thing I see is a flame rising from my root chakra. Is this it? Or is there an actual meditation you're supposed to do that I don't know about? Thanks!

Highest Blessings!
-Wes
Tom

Re: Kundalini Reiki Meditation

Post by Tom »

The energy does all the work. You just surrender to the process. I don't know anything about how it works, but the system was channeled by Ole Gabrielsen from Master Kuthumi.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Ok, so it's an energy thing. I saw from someone who is offering attunements to it that he teaches the students a "special meditation that you can do once daily" which I assumed was the Kundalini meditation, so I wondered if I was missing out on something. My inner toddler coming out :)

Highest Blessings!
-Wes
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

Now that I am attuned to Kundalini level 2, I also experienced the red flame coming up through my core when I tried the meditation, and then just peace and relaxation afterward. That was it, but I could tell that it worked and it's quite wonderful to just let the energy flow easily and simply. :gL