Camphor Lamp for negative removal

monicaagrawal

Camphor Lamp for negative removal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Did anyone used Camphor lamp i started using for last 2 days if anypne else using it for some time pls share expeirences so thar those who want to use or using can clear out their doubts
monicaagrawal

Re: Camphor Lamp for negative removal

Post by monicaagrawal »

So many Reviews but no reply.

Noone has used camphor lamp i m just wondering as i been using it for some days want to share experiences with other people so that we can clr the doubt

when i m using it with mustard oil it is becoming black but with candle it is not ...
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Monika ji

You may correct, I can't say about others. But as far as I am concern, I have never used Camphor Lamp in Healing, however used many times camphor in pooja.

Anycase, I am sharing whatever I studied about this, there is no practical experience for healing purpose.

=============

Camphor Lamp removes hindrances in the way of positive forces in environment. It also finishes any Vastu Dosha. The lamp can also apply in fulfilling wishes. The lamp should be charged by a Reiki Master before using it.

It is prepared with brass or ceramic. This is mostly used for fengshui (vastu) purpose. Best direction for these are South-East and South. However, you can put this even in any other direction, but avoid South-West.

Lightning the camphor is one of the processes in almost every Hindu Pooja. We can also use camphor candle or camphor pieces to remove negative energies. Try and obtain a pure camphor product or one that has some percentage of pure camphor known as 'Borneo camphor' ('Bheemsaini kapoor').

The advantages include removal of the energy equivalents of bacteria, worms, parasites that take away wealth and health energies.

It is also suggested to lit camphor in morning and evening. Negative energies gather strength from evening twilight on-wards. Light a mustard oil lamp for a few hours morning and evening. This does a clean up of the aura of the environment and for people it cleans up the lower chakras of the body which are responsible for discharging negative energies for the individual. These energies includes those of envy, anger, hatred, frustration, helplessness and so on.

If it is becoming black, you may clean this, if it is producing carbon.

Love and Light :F0
Last edited by chandresh_kumar on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

PS
I would also suggest, you post your doubts clearly, there may be members, who understand Camphor Lamp well, and can clear your doubts.

It may be happened that, members didn't see the doubts and didn't reply.
monicaagrawal

Post by monicaagrawal »

Thanks Chandreshji,

My doubts are

1. I have been told and read on net that the black is not due to normal mustard oil lightneing in the lamp but due to negative energies

2. But i m obeserving differently when even i lit aroma candles under the lamp with camphor it is not black, but when i lit mustard oil diya in camp it becomes black so doubt is whether it is negative energy or it is getting due to mustard oil which is normally mustard oil produce carbon.

3. as u mentioned avoid south west , but the person or dealer whom i purchased has told me to lit in evry corner or room of the home ...
mslt1992

Post by mslt1992 »

Hello,

I just bought a camphor lamp, not sure how to use the little vessel to put oil and light a wick with the spiral. Why do we have to avoid SW? much as monica, I was told to burn it in every room. However I expect that with the lamp just do it in the center of the house to spread it while visualizing. Is using an oil diffuser in a SW room fine? - since my room is located in SW direction, and I meditate in my room I would like to be able to burn camphor there.

Any information of why it has to be place south and avoidance of SW please! and if oil diffuser is fine for SW room