new energy for anyone else?

Beeholtz

new energy for anyone else?

Post by Beeholtz »

Anyone else experience any different feelings or energy after 12 21 12? It feels like my energy is stronger
Tom

Re: new energy for anyone else?

Post by Tom »

Being unemployed I have a lot of time on my hands so I have been working with energy a lot more. I also find that when money is tight I make better dietary choices. So recently I have seen big improvements in energy work and healing. In the last couple of days I just thought my energy felt a little odder than usual, rather than stronger. It just feels different. Less controlled in some way, more wild.
SarahsSoul

Post by SarahsSoul »

My energy is all over the place, tehe :pN I do feel like the "veil" has definitely thinned a bit and I am feeling pretty optimistic for the New Year :gL Us lightworkers need to keep stepping it up a notch! :V:
JOBIAL ALEX

Post by JOBIAL ALEX »

Dear friends,
I don't feel anything.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Oh yes, I feel much stronger. I feel bigger and more powerful, as I have embodied more of my spiritual Angelic self :)
Beeholtz

Post by Beeholtz »

It kind of makes you wonder if the placebo effect is at work. Although id hope thats not the case
venuslove

Post by venuslove »

Hello,

I hope you have all been well. I have been away tending to some personal healing. I experienced my kundalini spraying almost non-stop for a month starting Oct 24 which blew out of my crown powerfully, on Nov 26, my b-day (what a beautiful present). I was glad because then the energy relaxed. The energy flowing through my body felt better and stronger. Dec. 22 the kundalini energy increased in intensity and has since been increasing with the healing, forgiveness and releasing. Working on manifesting a wonderful spiritual oriented 2013 and beyond.

I wish for everyone here at THC... you & your loved ones all the best for a wonderful New Year. Sending you & your loved ones light, love & blessings. :F0

Namaste Lara
Saille

Post by Saille »

Namaste, all,

(I'm catching up on what's been going on around here for the past while.)

Well, we've had a few months to adjust to the new energies brought in through 12.21.12. How's everyone handling things?

I know a few people who looked at me with blank expressions (or a touch of derision for thinking anything would happen). And that's okay. Everyone has their own path, and ascending is definitely not for the faint-minded or close-minded. They'll have continuing opportunities to move vibrationally higher.

I know that many people are experiencing a lot of change, and on any level. Change is everywhere; some arising from the determination to hang onto the status quo that is no longer a reality, other changes evolving in the political/economic arenas of attempting to maintain power over other people.

But there are so many of us who are evolving, working hard to understand the myriad of ways this energetic shift is taking form.

I believe that the most crucial aspect of the times we're now in is to remember that this isn't happening "to" us. It's happening as a co-creation with us. Ascension is not a passive spectator sport!

As for me, I experienced a deep calm, followed by a drive to learn and practice more of the Blue, and to delve deep into learning and applying Ayurveda, yoga, and therapeutic essential oils, among other things. My days are spent in the dharma of working during the day--and studying deeply of many things, all spiritual in nature.

Anyone else feeling compelled to enter the spiritual arena in new or deeper ways?

Be the peace you seek,
Saille