Free Attunements

sk2107

Free Attunements

Post by sk2107 »

Peace upon all

I got all my Attunements from this site and I consider it as the most trusted reiki site.

Now I wanted to get Attunements for my kids but it seems that there are no more Attunements in this location, so please advise.

with love and light
Tom

Re: Free Attunements

Post by Tom »

If you have the master levels of the systems, you can use in-person techniques to share the systems with them directly. You can teach them and practice sharing reiki together to help them become better at working with the energies.
sk2107

Post by sk2107 »

Thank you Tom for your reply.

Yes I am.
Actually I started already with them. I have been practicing Reiki for almost 7 years using different styles and I had many successful stories, But I always wanted to give them the best by the best masters.

Thank you again
Tom

Post by Tom »

The nice thing about reiki attunements being filtered through the person giving them is that it gives us a way to share the best of our experience and who we are in the process. I have collected hundreds or even thousands of systems from more people than I can remember. Currently I get my reiki systems from Linda Colibert, but I have to pay for the attunements. It has been a long time since I have seen a good place to get free attunements. What I started out trying to say was that it is good to experience reiki from a variety of different people because they all bring something unique into the process. No one is really best, or better than the others - but at times a person can be the best match to provide the energies that are needed at the time.