Aura Sensing

Mike

Aura Sensing

Post by Mike »

Is there any way that I can learn to sense the auras of both myself and other people?

I am currently reading a book called Reiki for Life, and it is written by a Usui Reiki Master who has been practicing Reiki for 25 years. She says that one of the first things she does in one of her classes is to get her students to be able to sense auras around them, is there any way to do this?
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Aura Sensing

Post by mohan »

Dear Mike,
There are many ways for sensing the Aura.
I sense the energy just by intention. I feel it as I intend to feel the prana surrounding me.
As you spend a little time with these energies, this sense will gradually develop in you.
Well, though you asked for any method, let me clear be explorer of your consciousness.
You will be guided by universal mind.
Still find a method for that as follows,
Be in comfortable posture either in sitting or standing position.
Use your breath to calm you.
Hold your hands with the palms facing inwards as in gasho but keep one feet gap between them.
Now relax your hands. Observe if you sense anything.
Bring palms together slowly, keep watching the sensation.
Massage your palms together vigorously and hold them out again as early. 
Again bring them together gradually, observe the sensation now.
Repeat the earlier action with more distance between palms.
Enjoy! ;D
Mike

Post by Mike »

Dear Master Mohan,

Thank you very much for describing how to do this to me, I am spiritually very young as I have only begun to walk along my own spiritual pathway, so I have much to learn. I would very much like to remain a part of this forum and learn from you as a true student. I was reading in my book on Reiki, and the author wrote the when your higher-self decides that it is the right time for you to learn Reiki, it will manifest itself in your physical life and keep reappearing until you get the message... in other words, you don't find Reiki, Reiki finds you. Honestly, I feel this couldn't be more true. I remember less than 6 months ago was the first time I heard the mention of the word Reiki, it was from a friend of mine in the states who told me about it. Then about a month ago he began talking to me about Reiki again, I felt a strong spiritual urge to get involved in the practice, and began seeing signs everywhere, literally, a shop opened up near me called 'Mind, Body, Spirit' and advertised Reiki on it's sign, I intend to pay a visit to it tomorrow to find out more. It seems that I find Reiki everywhere I go, I believe it's a true spiritual calling for me to take it on, and I hold you in the highest respect for your abilities, I would deeply appreciate learning from you.

Many blessings to you,
-Mike
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Mike,
We all are learners (explorer of our consciousness) and traveler on the same path.
Yes! it's a true spiritual calling for you.
It is nice to find you are interpreting the signals.
Love,
Mohan ; :D